[Archive] Anyone Seen Tallhat?

Willmark:

Just wondering has anyone seen him around these parts? Must have run off to find Kera in the US or something!

Pyro Stick:

I was going to ask this. Ive been wondering the same thing. Kera should know where he is, them being married and all, but lets not start that again. Hes probably just taking a break from the abuse. He took a massive break on HoH and when he returned to it dead a few months ago, a little while before he came here, no one remembered him. The same thing could of happened again.

Canix:

Hes been captured by his own hat again :smiley:

Willmark:

I was thinking of that too!

wallacer:

He might just be on holiday or something.

Willmark:

I like the captured in his hat theory better!

Kera foehunter:

He tyed up for now!!! SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ASK HIM.

just kidding

i think he with bill117 there both gone

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Kera’s signature scared him off, simple as that. :hat off

Arlon:

well it is the end of november i used to leave civiliced soiciety for a month around this time

AGPO:

same actually. By workload icks up around this time every year before christmas, Tallhat probablly has the same problem. Either that, or santa tried to get down his chimney hat and there was a fight with a boar centaur inside

Kera foehunter:

Well he just left my house and said he going to spend thanksgiving at willmarks.

Willmark:

Really? Cool. hopefully he brought his army. I’ll have to play my High Elves since my CDs are all painted yet.

Kera foehunter:

Well i dont think he was going to play. He said something like he was going to eat you out of house and home and drink all your beers.

I thought i warn you Willmark.