[Archive] AoS 2 Announced

Cloister:

Looking forward to the Soul Wars minis being sold separately. And do you guys think they will eventually sell the spells separate? I just want the big floating skull :slight_smile:

Dînadan:

I doubt the spell will be sold seperate my as there are multiple spells per sprue, and all the bases are on a single sprue.

Dînadan:

Just come across a pic of the third naked Nighthaunt character:

Cloister:

Oh my. That looks sweet.

Admiral:

As a fan of Dwarf Miners I wholeheartedly approve of the candles. Great sculpt!

Dînadan:

Warscroll and alternate pic:

Dînadan:

Warscroll for the Craven King:

tjub:

Had my first game of AoS2 yesterday, great fun! Accidentally went straight to GW one my way home and bought the book. So now the wait for plastic evil dwarves begins. That event would would mark my 5th army of Chaos Dwarves… :stuck_out_tongue:

Admiral:

I really like the new undead and spell releases. And this is not in a detached manner as someone looking at something not at all tailored to one’s own tastes but still able to appreciate creativity and skill, but as someone looking at it as a classic fantasy fan, thinking how useful it will be for classic fantasy collections. GW has outdone themselves in the spell department. :cheers

Dînadan:

The only ones I don�?Tt like that much are the Deadscythe Harridans because they make me think Nagash raised some tyrannids and stuck them in a dress and wig. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Xander:

Has anyone else had a chance to play a game using the AoS2 updated army list? :slight_smile: