[Archive] AoS 2 Announced

Ghrask Dragh:

From the great Warhammerfest live blog here

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/05/11/warhammer-fest-live-blog-2gw-homepage-post-1/

We have new rules in the way for AoS! Woop woop

An amazing update for the Nighthaunts

Nighthaunt: Reveal Trailer - YouTube

Unfortunately more Stormcast, don’t get me wrong they look great and I love the announced trailer “The hell I can’t!!”, it just would have been great to see another army the the stage

The Sacrosanct Chamber: Reveal Trailer - YouTube

Also love the look of the new spell markers/full blown miniatures

no time to add pics or fix links the boys are awake now…

tjub:

Agree, this actually got me thinking that maybe Ive should have kept my army. Haha… :stuck_out_tongue:

Roark:

Super excited about this.

New starter box coming too, and Dark Elves have been given a complete range of new warscrolls in a package alongside their Made to Order legacy release.

GW are actually listening and responding to fans. And the releases are just relentless.

Roark:

Oh, and the new magic spell miniatures and rules! I can’t keep up…

Ghrask Dragh:

Oh yes, got a couple of pics of those for anyone not gone to the blog…

cornixt:

Love the pufferfish skull and ghostsquig!

Dînadan:

Love the pufferfish skull and ghostsquig!

cornixt
Looks more like a sea urchin skull to me. ;P

Carcearion:

Ooooh those spell effects are so cool - really love the flaming skull blast

Grimstonefire:

These are actually the best trailers from GW I’ve ever seen!

Love the nighthaunt models. Genuinely quite creepy.

Ghrask Dragh:

The Black Coach for me, wow I want to collect Death just for that :smiley: damn you GW, for all the right reasons damn you!

Sadin2912:

I’m super excited too! Cant wait it :smiley:

Though I’m thinking about what i does mean for our Chaos Dwarves in AoS. I’ve just started them a couple of Months ago and enjoy their Playstyle a lot! I hope there will be Updates for us just in time with this new Edition.

tjub:

I'm super excited too! Cant wait it :D

Though I'm thinking about what i does mean for our Chaos Dwarves in AoS. I've just started them a couple of Months ago and enjoy their Playstyle a lot! I hope there will be Updates for us just in time with this new Edition.

Sadin2912
Dont worry, we have survived long periods without support before. Could even go as far as saying it might been the hight of our history! :hat off

Skink:

Hey, aren’t those the “classic” spells? I see purple sun, chain lightning, pit of shades, and flaming head there.

Admiral:

I see the same. Fantastic spells! Thanks for sharing!

Roark:

I'm super excited too! Cant wait it :D

Though I'm thinking about what i does mean for our Chaos Dwarves in AoS. I've just started them a couple of Months ago and enjoy their Playstyle a lot! I hope there will be Updates for us just in time with this new Edition.

Sadin2912
Well, last year FW did a raft of revisions to coincide with the release of GHB2. Hopefully they're going to be fine-tuning us to the AOS2.0 changes.

Dînadan:

Just found this online, a pic of the spells and starter set on sprues:

Black_Fortress_Immortal:

AoS 2 has me excited. Very anxious to see what’s in store for us in a few weeks…

Dînadan:

Alleged price list has been leaked:

Dînadan:

AoS rulebook is online:

https://ageofsigmar.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/06/AoS_Rules-ENG.pdf

Dînadan:

Just realised the lack of legs on the Nighthaunts is likely because the sculptor(s) were intentionally copying the Mourngul�?Ts design. o: