[Archive] [AoS] Undead Tactics

Razaron:

I am new to chaos dwarf online and am exited to view what this community has to offer! :happy

So i�?Tm posting this is to ask about some army builds, strategy tips and other stuff against a chaos dwarf army. My friend is finding proxy�?Ts for a chaos dwarf age of Sigmar rulebook (written by Tommy H Hunt) and is so far kicking my butt lmao.

I am playing an undead army (which is most probs terrible for taking out a anti infantry ranged faction.):sad

I have varghiests, 50 skeletons, 40 zombs, crypt horrors, 10 crypt ghouls, a terrorgheist, Vlad, Mannfred, Isabella, Konrad, a Strigoi, 10 grave guard, 2 morghast archai, 2 morghast harbingers, a Wight king, Arkhan the black, and a coven throne.

What tips can I get for beating a chaos dwarf army with an undead one?B)

tjub:

I don’t play either Chaos Dwarves or Undead for AoS so might not be able to help a lot here. But have you got the Legions of Nagash book? It seems to be the best option for a “mixed” undead army.

Uther the unhinged:

I hobby more than play and don�?Tt know much about undead. Be careful the AiS LoA army deals out a LOT of mortal wounds which can be hard for sone undead army builds.