[Archive] [AoS v2] 500 point Legion of Azgorh list

Vapo:

A couple of buddies and myself are starting a little campaign. We are new to AoS and have done a handful of Soul Wars - Stormcast vs. Night Haunts.

To promote painting and learning, we are starting at 500 points. I made this list and wanted to know what you all think? I’ll be playing against Night Haunts and Blades of Khorne. Let me know if I made an errors in the list, I used the QuarterMaster App.

One thought I had was to replace the Bull Centaurs with a Dreadquake Mortar. I’m leaning towards the Centaurs for the mobility and objectives.

Let me know what you all think? Thanks!

Chaos - Legion of Azgorh (500)

ALLEGIANCE: Legion of Azgorh

BATTLE TRAITS: Blackshard Armour; Burning Skies; ALLIES: Chaos Gargants, Everchosen, Khorne, Monsters of Chaos, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Slaves to Darkness, Tzeentch

Leader (100)

Daemonsmith (100)

Move 4�?��?�Wounds 5�?�Bravery 7�?�Save 4+

Arcane Bolt; Mystic Shield; Ash Storm; Fireball; Blood of Hashut; Darkforged Weapon; Grotesque; Black Hammer of Hashut

Ensorcelled Armour; Blood of Hashut; Keywords: CHAOS, DAWI ZHARR, LEGION OF AZGORH, HERO, WIZARD, DAEMONSMITH

Battleline (220)

x10 Infernal Guard Ironsworn (90)

Move 4�?��?�Wounds 1�?�Bravery 6�?�Save 4+

Ironsworn Deathmask; Icon of Dominion Bearer; Drummer; Ashsteel Hand Weapon

Pyrelock Pistol; Spiteshield; Keywords: CHAOS, DAWI ZHARR, LEGION OF AZGORH, INFERNAL GUARD, IRONSWORN

x13 Infernal Guard Fireglaives (130)

Move 4�?��?�Wounds 1�?�Bravery 6�?�Save 4+

Fireglaive Deathmask; Icon of Dominion Bearer; Drummer; Pyrelock Fireglaive; Pyrelock Fireglaive�?Ts Bayonet�?"

cleaver

Pyrelock Weapons; Keywords: CHAOS, DAWI ZHARR, LEGION OF AZGORH, INFERNAL GUARD, FIREGLAIVES

Other (180)

x3 Bull Centaur Renders (180)

Move 7�?��?�Wounds 5�?�Bravery 6�?�Save 4+

Darkforged Weapon; Crushing Hooves

Spiteshield; Trample & Gore; Keywords: CHAOS, DAWI ZHARR, BA�?THAL, LEGION OF AZGORH, BULL CENTAUR RENDERS

Rules Summary

Ashsteel Hand Weapon Range 1�?��?�Attacks 1�?�To Hit 3+�?�To Wound 4+�?�Rend �?"1�?�Damage 1

Blood of Hashut Range 6�?�

Crushing Hooves Range 1�?��?�Attacks 3�?�To Hit 4+�?�To Wound 4+�?�Rend �?"�?�Damage 1

Darkforged Weapon Range 1�?��?�Attacks 3�?�To Hit 4+�?�To Wound 3+�?�Rend �?"1�?�Damage 2

Darkforged Weapon Range 1�?��?�Attacks 2�?�To Hit 3+�?�To Wound 3+�?�Rend �?"1�?�Damage D3

Pyrelock Fireglaive Range 16�?��?�Attacks 1�?�To Hit 4+�?�To Wound 4+�?�Rend �?"1�?�Damage 1

Pyrelock Fireglaive�?Ts Bayonet-cleaver Range 1�?��?�Attacks 1�?�To Hit 4+�?�To Wound 4+�?�Rend �?"�?�Damage 1

Pyrelock Pistol Range 8�?��?�Attacks 1�?�To Hit 4+�?�To Wound 4+�?�Rend �?"1�?�Damage 1

Xander:

Seems like a great list to start with and build upon. :slight_smile:

Abecedar:

Good luck with the comp.