[Archive] AoW is worshiping the Bull

Gar Shadowfame:

my only problem is, i am a fan of regiments more than of a characters, so i appreciate more finely detailed, yet common models.

AGPO:

Ordering mine soon. My student loan (finally) came through three months late. The next instalment comes in just over a month so I should be sorted for the new BoC when they come

The Brain:

I like it, but I think the great axe is better then the additiona hand weapon. Much better than GW.

slev:

Would be good if I ever get around to my long-mooted Warhammer Quest re-make…

snowblizz:

I’m really liking them. They will fit with my other non-standard Minotaurs I think.

I bit pricey admittedly.

Now the only question is whether I am at all going keep playing with Beastmen and thus need more Minos.

Xander:

The second one’s axe arm is messed up. The bracer still assumes the pal of the hand is facing upwards.

Overall, I really like this miniature.

Loki:

Great looking model, i like the one with the 2 handed axe rather than the onw with 2 hand weapons, cant wait to see what he does next :slight_smile:

Zanko:

I ordered both two days ago! :slight_smile:

I’m excited to get them!

And I’m also curious of their size!

:hashut

nitroglysarine:

i like him, but not sure what to use him for in a CD army…

stick some wings on him? and gain a taurus…hmmm…?

Zanko:

IMO they can make (with other Minos) a DoW unit or I can use them as unit fillers! :wink:

:hashut

Warhammerman:

I don’t really have any use for minotaurs. But, I have a single minotaur that came with a DnD boxed set I got a long time ago. Perhaps I’ll use it as a minotaur or counts as chaos ogre or something to do with chaos dwarfs.

Xander:

They make great Bloodbowl Minos for the CD team. :slight_smile:

Willmark:

If I was a Beastman player I’d buy this.