[Archive] Archaon End Times ! (Possible Spoiler)

Parish:

I was wondering the same regarding Aborash.

What happened to the vampire who overcame his bloodlust?

I thought he dedicated is life to achieve incredible feats of arms ?

I guessed that IT was the time for him to come into this mess and slam some bottoms!

Baggronor:

Lots of stuff got left out that should have been put in. Like a final showdown between the Dwarfs and the Chaos Dwarfs for starters. Just a couple of paragraphs of text would have sufficed (though a scenario would have been nice).

I wonder if Unbound Warhammer will continue into 9th? If so, I guess there will be new army lists designed for that style. Interesting and slightly terrifying.

Also Tyrion. He should have stayed dead.

Bitterman:

From Warseer:

Grimgor Ironhide and his Beast-Waaagh destroyed the Chaos Dwarves and, surprisingly, Nippon. Golgfang Maneater managed to get them inside Zhar Nagrund. Grimgor calls himself the “Boss of the East”. He also killed Greasus Goldtooth and dislikes that the Ogres are bigger than he is. Borgut Facebeater gets namedropped too, as he tried to take over from Grimgor and had to die.

Later, Grimgor thinks to himself; “I miss Borgut.”, which felt like a reference to players missing him.
Yay, CDs finally got a mention in the End Ti-

-oh.

So CDs got squatted, and shortly afterward the entire Warhammer World got squatted.

That’s the end of that then, thanks for thirty years of nice fluff GW. So long, and thanks for all the slaves.

Skink:

Sweet. If that’s true then I’m done!

cornixt:

Destroyed by a Black Orc would be fitting for CDs.

Bloodbeard:

Well seeing as everything else seems to get destroyed and killed it is what it is.

If Warhammer 9th is a fluff reboot no existing armies will be the same (but the miniatures might still be used). You can’t speak of The Empire if the Old World is Destroyed.

Perhaps the only constant of fluff will be the Chaos Gods. As they are in the center of the Warhammer/40k universes.

I don’t mind.

I’m anxious to see the new fluff. oWarhammer is my favourite fantasy world. Perhaps nWarhammer will be a good one too.

Or as disapointing as nWoD.

Bloodbeard:

Will make for a truly cool Scribe Contest theme! Write a story about the Fall and Slaughter in Zharr-Naggrund!

And perhaps a quick Artisans Contest. Make a Warhammer scenario with special rules and all. Same theme. Fall / last stand of the CD.