[Archive] Armorcast Reaver Revival - aftermarket parts wanted. Preferably eBay

Necrotique:

[attachment=3043]

As the picture shows, I now have my own beautiful piece of gaming history to fight alongside my two Warhounds (yes, I do play apoc. a lot)

However, the only major problem is that the detail on the Reaver (being from 1988 and all) lacks, to say the least.

I read a while back on dakka that there was a seller on eBay who sold after-market heads, but I cannot find them anymore.

I’m not too bothered by its size so I won’t be lengthening the legs. It still fits with the size in the Titanicus fluff so that’s good enough for me.

I will be painting it very well using the more modern paints and a lot of airbrush. This will add a fair bit of detail but I’d like to know if anyone knows an Australian retailer who sells brass etching parts for it (like the aquilla)

Also, if anyone knew a seller or site that sells dremels, to remove those god-awful he-man axes off the plates, that would be good also.

Aside from that I’m pretty set for it.

Cheers!

:cheers

starscream:

I have one of those too, lovely model.

I would recommend downloading Bell of Lost Souls rules for it, it fits nice as a Hun or Goth varient, explaining it is an older Mk Reaver than the current larger one.

I remember the seller you are referring too, I think he was selling re-casts mind.

This guy sells the chaos heads though:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/40K-Chaos-Reaver-titan-Head-only-oop-armorcast-forgeworld-/140701778115?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c27ac0c3

and this fella does new reaver style heads:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/tytulaer/m.html?hash=item20c2b4af3e&item=140705574718&pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. Maybe we should start a titan workshop thread?

Vogon:

Sorry to hyjack this thread as I have nothing to offer except to ask if anyone knows if anyone’s selling the weapons for these guys separately?

I’m after the weapon back left in the picture (for my own Warhound :slight_smile: )

Cheers

Vogon

Necrotique:

Sorry to hyjack this thread as I have nothing to offer except to ask if anyone knows if anyone's selling the weapons for these guys separately?

I'm after the weapon back left in the picture (for my own Warhound :) )

Cheers

Vogon

Vogon
No problem mate - if you mean the gatling blaster, the seller referred to above has just listed one. Not official Armorcast but pretty close.

Thanks for the links by the way, Starscream. A bit risky with postage from the Netherlands taking about 4 weeks but it's good to know someone's selling them at leas :)