[Archive] Armybook written from Dwarf POV?

Perv:

Theres nothing to say the one the Alpine Dwarf carries is effective or reliable though. Isnt a Blunderbuss more a rifle than a hand gun?

Willmark:

Actually the historical blunderbuss is neither. If anything a blunderbuss is more akin to a shotgun then anything else.

Perv:

best to describe the blunderbuss just as a gun then lol

Grimstonefire:

Forgot to ask, what did you think of my names for notable hobgoblin tribes:

Red Backz  (i.e. bloody from back stabbin’)

Lucky Gitz

and my personal favourite the Black Stabbath

Kera foehunter:

The broke back tribe (there a mountain group) Gnobler hill tribe. The dull blade tribe

Kharrahk Flintwalker:

The broke back tribe (there a mountain group) Gnobler hill tribe.
You have no idea how many dirty jokes that just caused me to think up...

Perv:

lmao yeah Broke Back tribe would be feared for all the wrong reasons !!!

Willmark:

Off Topic: Funny Story. My wife and I have two young kids so we don�?Tt get to watch much TV other then the Disney channel , Pixar Movies etc… Let alone got to the movies�?�

So when that movie was out and the clips/promos were appearing on TV, she says to me �?oWhy don�?Tt we go see that movie�?�. I just look at her with a smirk on my face knowing what is coming next. �?oYou don�?Tt ever want to see any movies I want to see or romance movies�?��?� To which I dryly reply �?oOh. It�?Ts a romance all right�?��?� Imagine her chagrin when she found out what the movie was really about�?�

Back on Topic: Sad that one of the coolest units in the CD army in terms of fluff is currently one of it the most useless.

Perv:

lol tell her theres plenty of “romance” movies around featuring 2 women if she’d prefer to see one of them…

“Lucky Gitz” have you stolen this from somewhere? Was it a Bloodbowl team name? rings a bell. I like Black Stabbath, good thinkin :slight_smile:

Kharrahk Flintwalker:

lmao yeah Broke Back tribe would be feared for all the wrong reasons !!!
They certainly like to stab folks in the back........cough....

What should be really feared are the Broke Back Riders, Broke Back Rock Tossers, and the Broke Back "Big" Boss....

Yeah, I'm done for now.....