[Archive] Artisan's Contest #2

Willmark:

Artisan’s contest is about ideas. You can make a model if you wish. You can sketch it out, etc… There is really no boundaries per say to the AC as there is the Golden Hat.

Hashut’s Blessing:

It is the IDEA that is meant to win. Obviously, the better the idea is put forward, the easier it is for people to visualise it and thusly, they are more likely to vote it. Last time, a lot of people voted for those with pictures because they could see the idea. I will stress in the voting thread it is the idea, not how it is put across, that they are voting for.

Obsidian:

Gonna let this one go unfortunatly. I’m concentrating on the GH6 but am going to make my concept into a model in the future.

Hashut’s Blessing:

That’s a shame… I haven’t received any entries yet. (Also, although I may not be able to post voting on time due to an unplanned holiday, if it is received after the deadline, it shan’t be used. Rules is rules, like.) I hope some people enter!

Obsidian:

Maybe move the deadline so people can have some more time for it after GH6?

Hashut’s Blessing:

It was givewn the same time as GHVI and I have been away for a week, which I apologise for (it was unplanned), so people should have entries. Sorry to all for the delay, but I should be posting the results in a few moments.