[Archive] Artisan's Contest #4 - Winner!

Grimstonefire:

Now that I can be sure the poll has closed, I can announce the winner for this (not that I really needed to for those who voted).

As we had less than 10 entries, there is only 1 winner (though everyone is a winner really ;)): Revlid with his entry the Molten Pistol.

Well done Revlid! :cheers

One of the admin will see to it you get the Gold Artisan’s medal added to your profile.

I didn’t add this bit in the initial post, but I will send 7 slaves to each of the entrants as we normally do with competitions.

Thommy H:

I was robbed! All that maths I did, for nothing :frowning:

Seriously, congratulations to Revlid. I was one of the ones who voted for his entry - while I didn’t think it was perfect it was, for my money, the best combination of background, interesting rules and craziness. There were individual entries that were better in each of those categories, but no one ticked all the boxes as firmly as the Molten Piston.

Kera foehunter:

congrads!! on the winning Revlid

Willmark:

Congrats indeed, we will now have to devote efforts for another interesting Artisans contest in the future.

tjub:

Congrats Revlid! :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Revlid:

Thank you very much. That makes up for the strip-search. :smiley:

On a more serious, less Woody-Allen note, this is the first time I’ve won anything in… in a damn good while. Last thing I can remember was an Easter Egg painting competition in primary school, where I made a diorama of the bridge scene in the Fellowship of the Ring. That was pretty epic, I’ll grant you, but this is really much cooler, and nets me an actual (internet) badge rather than a bag of sweets.
So thanks to all of you, and congrats on your own entries - there wasn’t a single one there that couldn’t have made the cut in a General’s Compendium article.

Skink:

Well earned! Your creation was my favourite, it surely deserved to win! Congratulations man :cheers

Henroth:

Congrats Revlid. :cheers

Willmark:

On a more serious, less Woody-Allen note, this is the first time I've won anything in... in a damn good while. Last thing I can remember was an Easter Egg painting competition in primary school, where I made a diorama of the bridge scene in the Fellowship of the Ring. That was pretty epic, I'll grant you, but this is really much cooler, and nets me an actual (internet) badge rather than a bag of sweets.
So thanks to all of you, and congrats on your own entries - there wasn't a single one there that couldn't have made the cut in a General's Compendium article.

Revlid
I know that feeling I rarely win anything, this site has turned that around ;)

Revlid:

I know that feeling I rarely win anything, this site has turned that around ;)

Willmark
*glances below Willmark's avatar*

Indeed.

Grimstonefire:

Willmark is going to need some slaves soon to carry around all his medals. Or is that what Willmark’s Apprentice does? :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

well i can lightin up the metals !! just the gold ones

two_heads_talking:

Congrats… I can’t believe I missed the vote… I was so busy last week, I almost forgot to go to my job, twice. lol