[Archive] Artisan's Contest XIII Voting Thread

Nicodemus:

Presented below are the 6 entries we received for Artisan’s Contest XIII, which was to create a piece of table-top scenery with the phrase “The Long Road to Zharr Naggrund” as inspiration for the theme.

How to vote

Choose your favourite entry and select it in the poll above.

This is a 10 day timed poll, after which it will automatically close and we will start a new thread to officially announce the winner.  As there were less than 10 entries there will only be a gold medal awarded.

The entrants will be given 6 slaves each once the winner has been announced.

Each entrant was allowed to have a single model included in images for scale, however, any additional models had to be part-and-parcel of the overall piece of scenery.  Based on some descriptions sent by some of the entrants, staff are satisfied that all close-ups of individual models are indeed part of the scenery. Entrants were allowed to submit up to 4 photos. Click an image for a larger 1100x900 pixel version.  

ENTRY 1

ENTRY 2

ENTRY 3

ENTRY 4

ENTRY 5

ENTRY 6

DAGabriel:

Great work all! Love them.

My favorite is number 5 with 3 and 6 close followers. The simplicity of 3 is great and raises its effect!

Skink:

Well done to all entrants!

vulcanologist:

great stuff all entrants! well done!

Da Crusha:

great jobs guys! too bad I completely forgot about this contest. was actually thinking about doing something this time.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Far surpassed all expectations with this one! Well done everyone. Can’t wait to see the extra pictures andclose-ups of little features (like statues) once the voting is done. Also looing forward to seeing the rest of the lava river for entry 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Lord Aldades:

Some great entries in there, hard time to chose for me between two in particular

Abecedar:

definitely some great entries. I guess making the whole road is gunna have to be the next project

zobo1942:

Follow, follow, follow, follow, FOLLOW THE RED AND YELLOW BRICK ROAD TO YOUR DOOM, SLAVE!!!

GRNDL:

Huh, weird, I didn’t even know this was going on. Nice entries though. Good luck peeps.

Nicodemus:

Down to the last day for voting folks… nearly there!

Get your votes in while you can, I think there’s only a few hours left - queue the blog updates!! :wink: