[Archive] Artisan's Contest XVIII

Abecedar:

Mine has gotten to the point where I know it needs something done in a few places but just what to do I don’t know

Zanko:

Send the PM yesterday to the Staff.

I wonder if this entry will appeal to you … :wink:

:hashut

Abecedar:

A little idea occurred and after a couple of hours of fiddly work ( for my fat fingers) I think I’ve solved one dilemma.

Fuggit Khan:

Just sent in my pics. It’s not quite what I originally had in mind, but it was a lot of fun to make :cheers

Hoping to see lots of you guys all entering too :hat off

Abecedar:

I just had a second idea using another mini I have at hand.  Will have to keep it under wraps for another time.

Abecedar:

Well, I took some pictures and as usual so many glaring errors jumped out that depression almost set in.

Hopefully my efforts tonight at touch-ups won’t ruin it.

Admiral:

Well done folks, and good luck Abecedar. :slight_smile:

A week of intense work has surfaced in the schedule with little to no warning beforehand. I won’t be able to make it in time with my entry, but will at least have the joy of editing together your pictures. Enter this week if you haven’t already, and don’t forget the shiny prize.

Rakkzul:

I think mine won’t be in time, lots of work this week :frowning:

Good luck to everyone else!

Abecedar:

Well, for better or worse mine is in.

Every tiny touch up I found I had to do caused more problems that had to be re-done.

Cameras show up stuff I cannot even see with my naked eyes (glasses or not)

One of these days I will learn better.

Jackswift:

Alas… great idea… but down to the wire… may just be able to finish (noting that one must also start in order to finish) … maybe… perhaps…

The_Penguin:

Good day, gentlemen! :hat off

I have finally managed to take the pics and send it. Looking forward to seeing all the entries and may the best one win! :cheers

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :hat off

Dînadan:

Just entered mine. Life and apathy kept getting in the way so only had time to do one of the four I had planned.

Would also have liked a higher word limit on the description - was difficult trimming it down to fit within 25 words and still make sense, but then again this isn’t the Scribe’s contest lol.

Admiral:

Good work fellows! Last day to enter. I’ll post the voting thread as soon as I’m back from work tomorrow.

Jackswift:

Just barely got it in. Literally hit send at 11:59pm. Looking forward very much to seeing what everyone came up with. Cheers, JR