[Archive] Artisan's Contest XXIII - Voting!

Admiral:

[align=center]

“Watch out!”[/align]

Welcome to the voting thread for the 23rd Artisan’s Contest!

Watchtower Artwork Challenge

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the Staff account (a special account all Staff members can access). We had 8 entries this time, which means each entrant will receive 8 slaves once the winners have been announced.

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 8. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Please remember that any text is only complementary. The focus when voting should be in the images.

Voting will close at 11:59 PM December 14th, 2017 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone). Once the votes are tallied we will post the results.

For a larger view of Entry 4, click attachment. Its width makes it restricted in forum posting.

[attachment=5468]<1 [attachment=5469]<2 [attachment=5470]<3 [attachment=5471]<4
[attachment=5472]<5 [attachment=5473]<6 [attachment=5474]<7 [attachment=5475]<8

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

Entry 4

Entry 5

Entry 6

Entry 7

Entry 8

Remember, there are a lot of prizes up for grabs!

Great job everyone and good luck!
The Staff

Helblindi:

Some very nice entries! My top 2 was quickly determined. Then there was a stiff competition for third place. Wish I had had time to join in.

Great job to anyone who entered!

TheHoodedMan:

I can’t help but the last entry reminds me of somebodies hobbywork in the past ;-).

Great work! No easy voting decision.

Abecedar:

I like them!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Ghrask Dragh:

Oh wow, these are fantastic! So much better than I was expecting and I was expecting to see some good things

Voting is going to be tough here…

Fuggit Khan:

Super nice entries, each and every one of them.

And may I say that two of them brought back memories of a certain entry in Artisans Contest XVII? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve got two favorites decided already, but the third vote will be tough for me to pick.

Fantastic work gentlemen :hat off

t5p1ny:

Woah! Awesome entries, there are some excellent ideas here!

Dînadan:

Wow, some really nice entries here; like others two snag my vote outright and there�?Ts stiff competition for the third. Good luck to everyone who�?Ts entered.

Vapo:

Great job everyone, some cool art up there.

Forgefire:

Nice works fellow slavers! My votes are in!

Uther the unhinged:

Great stuff. Spme glorious ideas. Well done. A tough decision voting wise.

Abecedar:

I’ve had a hard time voting this time around. All of them have points I liked.

No 4 though. It has to be from IKEA.

NO words giving directions for assembly.

NO easily understandable assembly diagrams, apart from an occasional vague arrow.

And the amount of parts visible in four carts doesn’t seem sufficient to complete the task.

I love it.

Zanko:

Really cool pics! :hat off

My votes are in - good luck for all parcitipans! :cheers

:hashut

Jackswift:

Some really well thought out designs and beautifully done drawings.  A tough field of participants to be sure.  My choices were obvious within the first few viewings and votes are in.  The level of ability both on the design and artistic sides of the hobby within this group is really quite amazing.  Very well done! :hat off

Enjoysrandom:

My votes are in, Great work from some extremely talented people. Keep up the great work guys!

tjub:

Oh, great entries! Will have to think about this before voting…

t5p1ny:

My votes are in, eagerly awaiting the results :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Some very nice entries! My top 2 was quickly determined. Then there was a stiff competition for third place. Wish I had had time to join in.
Great job to anyone who entered!

Helblindi
Same here, great stuff guys, sending my votes in now.

Will Liam:

Love the different drawing styles that people are using and all the great ideas so it was hard to pick my top 3 this time - my votes are in :slight_smile: