[Archive] Artisan's Contest XXIII - Winners!

tjub:

Congrats! Superb wrok… :hat off

tjub:

Who made entry #4 ?

t5p1ny
I did :)

Will Liam
You had me thinking about this concept for a while, great idea! Might have to try a 15mm model of it some day. :)

Abecedar:

Congratulations to all the entrants. Loved them

TheHoodedMan:

Congrats to everyone :hat off
And while I'm happy to have won a medal, I'm even more feeling a bit in disbelief (because of some superb competition)  :o
Thanks to everyone who voted for me.
And Hoodedman! I just absolutely (pineapple) *@$#! love your entry! So damn cool, I  love everything about it (and I have to admit that I'm a little bit jealous that I didn't think up such a great piece of art as you did) .
I especially love the CD on the watch lookout, but oblivious to the sneaky git coming from behind  <3
So I would respectfully like to donate the prize that I won from Zanko to you. You deserve it (plus it has a very nice MM90 look to it).
And Admiral, your entry was the only one that I knew who made it. Your attention to detail and cool visual style gave you away  ;P
And finally, Mr Jackswift, what did you use to make your outstanding artwork? Inks? Oils? It's really stunning!

Anyways, thanks again  :cheers

Fuggit Khan
That was really a great contest, you`re absolutely right. If you really don`t need your prize I`d gladly accept that, I can use the wizard for my Mordheim Warband. Thank you!
I didn`t really think of who made the entries but was definitely wrong about yours. I thought you made another entry :). One of my votes was for your drawing, I liked the innovative design. Altogether it was unbelievable difficult for me to find my three votes. Hope this will be so difficult again next time.

Will Liam:

Who made entry #4 ?

t5p1ny
I did :)

Will Liam
You had me thinking about this concept for a while, great idea! Might have to try a 15mm model of it some day. :)

tjub
Go for it - would love to see the end result :)

Jackswift:

...what did you use to make your outstanding artwork? Inks? Oils? It's really stunning!

Fuggit Khan
Thank you sir, much appreciated! The Wandering Tower' is wax pencil 'Prismacolor' on Canson paper (basically think textured high quality construction paper designed to capture the color and give some added depth).  I'll post it up on the artwork page in the next couple days with initial sketches, a detail shot, and some fluff.  Really struggled to get a decent shot and lost alot of the detail.

Have to agree re the Hoodedman's piece. Love the sheaky git!
Cheers!  JR