[Archive] Artisan's Contest XXIV - Voting

Admiral:

[align=center]

“It’s alive!”[/align]

Welcome to the voting thread for the 24th Artisan’s Contest!

Stone, Flesh and Fire - Chaos Dwarf Golems

How to vote:

Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the Staff account (a special account all Staff members can access). We had 8 entries this time, which means each entrant will receive 8 slaves once the winners have been announced.

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 8. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Voting will close at 11:59 PM May 23rd, 2017 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone). Once the votes are tallied we will post the results.

[attachment=5527]<1 [attachment=5528]<2 [attachment=5529]<3 [attachment=5530]<4

[attachment=5531]<5 [attachment=5532]<6 [attachment=5533]<7 [attachment=5534]<8

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

Entry 4

Entry 5

Entry 6

Entry 7

Entry 8

Remember, there are a lot of prizes up for grabs!

Great job everyone and good luck!

The Staff

Will Liam:

Picked my favourite 3 - My votes are in - some really cool ideas in this lot - good luck guys :slight_smile:

Kamphre:

A lot of different entries (it’s interesting to see how “golems” can be interpreted !) !

Good luck everyone and well done to entrants !

Uther the unhinged:

Such cool entries. I may have to think about this one.

HPN:

Many Amazing entries here! Have to evaluate carefully my votes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jackswift:

Some great ideas, uniquely conceived models, and quality execution on display here. Well done! :cheers. A favorite jumped out immediately. The other two choices will take some consideration.

Zanko:

Oh, my God, some of these models are really disruptive! Very cool! :cheers

:hashut

cornixt:

These are all so different to the entry I failed to finish.

Looks like the person who made entry 5 will need to refill their bits box!

Kamphre:

Looks like the person who made entry 5 will need to refill their bits box!

cornixt
:D

Fuggit Khan:

A lot of different entries (it's interesting to see how "golems" can be interpreted !) !
Good luck everyone and well done to entrants !

Kamphre
Yes! I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with the sheer variety of golem interpretations, I can't decide which ones to vote for.
And it hadn't occurred to me before that a CD Destroyer would be a golem. But it makes perfect sense :)
That's one of the things I love about these contests, it opens my eyes to such great ideas and creative skills (that I wouldn't have thought of myself).
Entry #5 is a stunning example of a Orc Mork (or is it Gork?)...I only wish that it had a Chaos Dwarf rune added somewhere...and I've been having fun looking at it and trying to count all the bits and shields on it :cheers
Well done everyone!

Abecedar:

Some very nice eye-candy
Though I think I need a cheats guide for the AoS entries before I can decide

Ghrask Dragh:

Wow, great entries, well done to all

Was tough picking 3 but got there in the end :hat off

Will Liam:

I�?Tm kinda looking forward to find out what type of Golems they are - like number 7 is it a lava Golem or an iron golem or something else entirely - which ever way it�?Ts awesome scary and number 6 is he an armoured Golem? I think some are rock golems and fire Golems - guess I�?Tll just have to wait and see :slight_smile:

tjub:

Great entries, very unique concepts!

Uther the unhinged:

Really hard decision. So many good and different entries. But my votes are in. Good luck to everyone.

Abecedar:

I�?Tm kinda looking forward to find out what type of Golems they are - like number 7 is it a lava Golem or an iron golem or something else entirely - which ever way it�?Ts awesome scary and number 6 is he an armoured Golem? I think some are rock golems and fire Golems - guess I�?Tll just have to wait and see :)

Will Liam
Okay. it has been bugging me. But the AoS style bases are confusing for me

1 Mechanical Golem with at least one rock/crystal in a shoulder guard that I can see. 9th Kadim Titan
2 Again its the size of base leads me to believe its a Kadim titan for The 9th Age
3 Stone golems definitely but being on an AoS style base has got me a bit stumped
4 Have got stone embedded or growing out but one has some fire. Group of three so either Kadim Infernals or lesser golems in KoW
5 gotta be a 100 x 150 base. Orc Golem Stone God thingy?
6 Kadim Titan but on an AoS base?
7 mechanical and stone/lava Wyrm. I think its bigger than I thought. So I don't know again Kadim?
8 Gotta be a Greater Stone golem and a single lesser Golem on the correct sized tray for a regiment

Admiral:

Last day to vote!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Xander:

Stunning models! Love everything!

Will Liam:

The anticipation is killing me :slight_smile:

Admiral:

So much you missed the winners are already announced? That bling must be blinding! :stuck_out_tongue: