[Archive] Artisan's Contest XXIX - Winners!

Admiral:

[align=center]

[/align]

Zanko Presents: Winners of Artisan’s Contest XXIX!

Disciples of Lugar: Chaos Dwarf Berzerkers Artwork Challenge

We had a bunch of neat entries this time around, with submissions spanning from naval madmen, through mutants and the mutilated, to a femme fatale! It was nice to see all these weird and varied ideas of Chaos Dwarf berzerkers! :hat off

And the winners are:

1st Place: Entry #1 - Reaver of Uzkulak!

2nd Place: Entry #5 - Vapo!

3rd Place: Entry #3 - Karak Norn Clansman!

The entry key!

You can share your love for each entry by donating slaves to the owners of the entries!

01 - Reaver of Uzkulak

02 - Dînadan

03 - Karak Norn Clansman

04 - Hashoooot

05 - Vapo

Slaves and medals are coming! Should you have earned a new Veteran’s Medal (gained at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 main contests entered), please contact us and link us all your entries in all previous Golden Hat and Artisan’s Contest competitions (note: Scribe’s Contest does not count towards this purpose, but have its own Veteran Scribe’s Medal).

And now for the prizes!

Reaver of Uzkulak win this fully painted plague circus, donated by Zanko!

[align=center][/align]

While Vapo wins an unpainted Enslaved Elf of Ancient Times!

[align=center][/align]

While Dînadan (scoring 4th) will get an unpainted kit of Tjubling Fireguard Command, sculpted by tjub!

[align=center][/align]

A big “thanks” to everyone who participated and voted, as well as a big thanks to Zanko for his prize donation!

And that’s it for this round of Artisan’s Contest, folks. This is the last contest to be hosted on the old Chaos Dwarfs Online forums. We’re rebooting the site on a better forum platform (Discourse) to stand the test of time. With easy direct image upload!

Please (when you find the time) copy over the main meat of your army blogs to our new forum, which can be found here. We’ll manually transfer CDO’s many treasures over the course of 2020.

Next up (after a pause for resting), Golden Hat, on new CDO!

The Staff

Dînadan:

Congrats to the winners. :slight_smile:

Antenor:

Congratulations, everyone! Great art. :cheers

Uther the unhinged:

Congratulation everyone, great entries.

Reaver of Uzkulak :

Thanks all! and congrats to the other entrants! :hat off

(PS. yes that was indeed inspired by a confederate ironclad for those of you that picked up on that) :cheers

Admiral:

I’m travelling away to help my father a couple of days. Will respond to all PMs and send out prizes ASAP when back home. Sorry for the little delay.

Abecedar:

Well done everyone.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Dînadan:

I'm travelling away to help my father a couple of days. Will respond to all PMs and send out prizes ASAP when back home. Sorry for the little delay.

Admiral
Take care; and once things have quietened down make sure you get some well deserved me time; you�?Tve earned it.