[Archive] Artisan's Contest XXVII - Winners!

Admiral:

[align=center]

A shortcut to hubris![/align]

Zanko Presents: Winners of Artisan’s Contest XXVII!

Monument

We had a whole bunch of great entries this time around, with submissions spanning from pillars, through stone colossi, to a fortress! It was very nice to see all these weird and wonderful pieces of monumental architecture! :hat off

And the winners are:

2 TIE

2 TIE

1st Place: Entry #8 - Jackswift!
2nd Place (tie): Entry #1 - Will Liam!
2nd Place (tie): Entry #4 - Uther the Unhinged!
3rd Place: Entry #7 - Abecedar!

The entry key!
You can share your love for each entry by donating slaves to the owners of the entries!

01 - Will Liam
02 - Gargolock
03 - Kamphre
04 - Uther the Unhinged
05 - tjub
06 - Zanko
07 - Abecedar
08 - Jackswift

Slaves and medals are coming! Should you have earned a new Veteran’s Medal (gained at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 main contests entered), please contact us and link us all your entries in all previous Golden Hat and Artisan’s Contest competitions (note: Scribe’s Contest does not count towards this purpose, but have its own Veteran Scribe’s Medal).

And now for the prizes!

Jackswift wins this scenery piece, courtesy of Zanko!

[align=center][/align]

While both Will Liam and Uther the Unhinged wins a 15mm kit of Tjubling Hat Command!

[align=center][/align]

A big “thanks” to everyone who participated and voted, as well as a big thanks to Zanko for his prize donation!

And that’s it for this round of Artisan’s Contest, folks. Now let’s see the participants’ entries in the blogs. :wink:

Next up, Golden Hat!

The Staff

Jasko:

Congrats on a great competition. Worthy winners in a densely packed field. :cheers

tjub:

Congratulations to the winners, and the great entries over all. Well done! :hat off

Kamphre:

Well done everyone ! Winners were my favourites !

My “Mount Hobgobmore” didn’t made it, let see what next contest will be…; :slight_smile:

Admiral:

We really had a great field. Wonderful work and enthusiasm, everyone! I missed the chance to enter because I was preoccupied with other stuff, but at least Tjub did something very similar to what I had in mind for a quick entry. :smiley:

Just a heads-up that I may get bogged down in work and Kickstarter preparations in days ahead, so next Golden Hat may be a little late in coming. But a hint: The theme will be experimental.

Cheers

Zanko:

Congrats to the worthy winners and all other participants! :hat off

:hashut

Jasko:

Oh, and by the way - I�?Tm going to need to see some WIP pictures for all the entries. Looking at you especially, Jackswift :yar

Uther the unhinged:

Wow. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. Congratulation to the other winners. I think all my choices made it to medals, but it was a really tough choice.

Reaver of Uzkulak :

Great work to all and congrats to the winners, well deserved. :hat off Wasn’t able to enter this one but I’m looking forward to the next :yar

Jackswift:

Thanks very much for the votes! Congrats to Will Liam, Uther of the Fallen Hinges, and Abecedar on their medals. Very well earned. Will Liam amazing and a thousand tiny details; I fear such a narrow ascent in pitch darkness would not be for the faint of heart. Uther, the faces adorning the tower give it a wonderfully strange and terrifying aura. It will look great with armies battling over it. Abecedar, my favorite of the lot. Really dig the design of the bridge and the squat jutting pedestal at it’s head.

Have to mention Tjub’s entry as well. Sans medal but they look amazing. Sometimes a simple concept fits perfectly.

Cheers!:hat off:cheers

Will Liam:

Jackswift has summed it up perfectly and also thanks very much for the votes - I was really impressed with the look, time spent and monumental size of these creations - A well deserved first place for a monument in a menacing true Chaos Dwarf form (Great stuff Jackswift)- also sadly the Tjublings missed out on my 3rd vote due to the flip of a coin and where one of my favourite entry�?Ts - well done everyone who entered - looking forward to the next comp :slight_smile:

tjub:

Well done everyone ! Winners were my favourites !

My "Mount Hobgobmore" didn't made it, let see what next contest will be..; :)

Kamphre
I really liked it, always feel a bit bad that I can't vote for mor than 3... :cheers

Thanks for your kind words, my entry was pretty quick to throw together and not as all as grand hobby projects as some others here. But that's the beautiful thing with smaller scales. :)

Zanthrax:

Well done everyone amazing stuff

Will Liam:

Tjublings arrived to Australia safe and sound :slight_smile: Thanks for the prize donations guys I forgot to mention it before but very much appreciated cheers