[Archive] Artisan's Contest XXVII

Jasko:

@Bolg: Yes Lord Bolg, we must see your monument. Lord Abecedar is already weakening, soon he will join us in the glorification of Hashut.

Following my victorious campaign against the barbarian tribes of Imgur. I am now ready to apply my full attention to this project. A modest memorial of my limited achievements. Nothing tasteless brash or vainglorious obviously. Igor informs me the first few thousand slaves are hard at work in the quarries. So we proceed as planned.

Uther the unhinged
"victorious" campaign :D

Uther the unhinged:

@Jasko: Admittedly some aspects of the campaign were suboptimal in outcome and several incompetent minions failed to reach their performance targets. However the losses were acceptable and a successful outcome achieved. The barbarians hordes of Imgur were constrained. This is undoubtedly a victory. My forces can now move freely through the disputed territory. I am sure that battle will be joined again at some point in the future, but for now I may relax and enjoy the spoils.

1 Like

Jasko:

@Jasko: Admittedly some aspects of the campaign were suboptimal in outcome and several incompetent minions failed to reach their performance targets. However the losses were acceptable and a successful outcome achieved. The barbarians hordes of Imgur were constrained. This is undoubtedly a victory. My forces can now move freely through the disputed territory. I am sure that battle will be joined again at some point in the future, but for now I may relax and enjoy the spoils.

Uther the unhinged
Hear, Hear :cheers
Glory to your victory.

tjub:

@Uther the unhinged: We expect nothing less than the Chaos Dwarf mine complex from you then! The world shall tremble… :stuck_out_tongue:

Uther the unhinged:

@Tjub: Igor tells me that my erection proceeds nicely and will be superb.

tjub:

@Tjub: Igor tells me that my erection proceeds nicely and will be superb.

Uther the unhinged
Ehrm... :o

Admiral:

Sounds like an obelisk in the works. :smiley:

Will Liam:

Ive just sent my entry in - Hope staff has received it at there end - good luck guys looking forward to seeing everyones monuments :slight_smile:

Uther the unhinged:

@Will Liam. Your entry is in? A month early?

Igor we need bigger whips!

Kamphre:

Finally I have an idea !

Time to work now !

Jackswift:

Waiting for the final part to arrive in the mail (hopefully tomorrow) then construction begins… bwa ha ha…

Jasko:

9 days to go, lads! :hat

Already looking forward to all your monuments.

Kamphre:

Mine is nearly finished.

A few days of work and it’ll be ok.

Kamphre:

Yeah, I’m in !

Hope you guys are doing well !

tjub:

Jupp, started building it yesterday and just finished painting mine… Got to base it though, but still a lot of time eh? Funny thing this, no matter how much time there is from the get go I always spend the last days finishing up an entry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Uther the unhinged:

Finally construction of my humble memorial is finished. Now just a quick dedication and ritual sacrifice. I hope Igor has some slaves left :hat

Admiral:

Bump! Due date tomorrow. How does it look, folks?

I might extend the deadline a little, if it turns too busy for me during the days ahead. So I’m all ears if some extra days would make all the difference for members around here. :slight_smile:

Uther the unhinged:

Not sure about anyone else but I am in. Hope everyone can make it.

tjub:

Jupp, Im in as well. Just got to finish my morning coffee before taking some photos… :slight_smile:

Jasko:

19 hours to go, lads! :hat