[Archive] Artisan's Contest XXVIII - Winners!

Admiral:

[align=center]

“Drumroll!”[/align]

Titan Wargames, Zanko & AtomTaylor Presents: Winners of Artisan’s Contest XXVIII!

Warcry: Chaos Dwarf Skirmish Warband Rules

We had nice entries this time around, with some polished rule packages! It was good to see these evil stunty skirmish rules! :hat off

And the winners are:

1st Place: Entry #1 - Hashoooot!
2nd Place (tie): Entry #3 - Mad 'At!
3rd Place: Entry #2 - Abecedar!

The entry key!
You can share your love for each entry by donating slaves to the owners of the entries!

01 - Hashoooot
02 - Abecedar
03 - Mad 'At

Slaves and medals are coming! Should you have earned a new Veteran’s Medal (gained at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 main contests entered), please contact us and link us all your entries in all previous Golden Hat and Artisan’s Contest competitions (note: Scribe’s Contest does not count towards this purpose, but have its own Veteran Scribe’s Medal).

And now for the prizes!

Hashoooot wins this Forgeworld Daemonsmith, courtesy of Zanko!

[align=center][/align]

While Mad 'At will carry home this fellow from AtomTaylor at OldHammer Miniatures and Wargaming!

[align=center][/align]

And Abecedar reaps one sample of Cinneron Dhum, Dwarf Pyromancer courtesy of Baggronor at Titan Wargames :

[align=center][/align]

And finally, Mad ‘At gets to claim the random draw prize of a 15mm kit of four Flora & Fauna Bonestingers, sculpted by tjub:

[align=center][/align]

A big “thanks” to everyone who participated and voted, as well as a big thanks to Titan Wargames, Zanko & AtomTaylor for their prize donations!

And that’s it for this round of Artisan’s Contest, folks. Now let’s see the participants’ entries in the Rules Development forum. :wink:

Next up, art competition in Artisan’s Contest!

The Staff

Hashoooot:

Oh wow, that must have been a really close call! I guess there is still a lot of love out there for good old classic Mordheim. Thanks a lot, everybody!

TheHoodedMan:

Wow, totally missed that. Great entries, Congratulations to all winners!

tjub:

Great work guys! :hat off

Dînadan:

Congrats to everyone who entered.

Uther the unhinged:

Great entries all round. Well done.

Gargolock:

Great Entries!!

Absolutely loved all of these. Congrats everyone!

Abecedar:

Two Great Entries there.

Thanks Fella’s.

If anyone wants to take what I did write and improve it, please do so. Writin’ aint me bestus thing that I does…

Reaver of Uzkulak :

Congrats all, these were fun to read! :hat