[Archive] Artisan's VIII - Winner

Grimstonefire:

The winner of this, for those who have not seen the poll is entry 1; Ishkur Cinderhat!

A worthy winner with his awesome floating tower.

[attachment=2277][attachment=2278]

Check out Ishkur’s blog for more pics.

Entry #2 was Nicodemus

Entry #3 was zobo1942

Entry #4 was mine (and is for sale ;))

Entry #5 was Zanko

Your medal will be awarded once we make an Artisan’s Gold #2 medal. I’ll do the slaves now.

clam:

Rather unexpected - lol

Congrats, Ish :hat off

Shakhorth:

Congrats to all, but more so to the winner! :slight_smile:

G.2:

Congratulations Ishkur Cinderhat, that is indeed a nice looking tower. Job well done, and a worthy win.

To the other contestents, well done also, for the fine work of your towers, and just to let you know, I am envious of all you for having the ability to do such fine work. - WELL DONE ALL.

Nicodemus:

I updated my blog with a WIP/how-to with daily pictures during the build of Gharzakk’s Folding Fortress of Dum Mingol

Clinkz:

congrats Ishkur. Very nicely done :hat off

Zanko:

Congratulation Ishkur … awesome Tower - like expected! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nonetheless the other entries are also great and worthy to become their place in the annals of CDO! :slight_smile:

:hashut

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Thanks guys, I’m really glad you like the piece. :hat off Right now it sits on my shelf, but I hope to be able to play a first game of the new Warhammer edition with my chaos dwarfs soon.

Shame so many people dropped out of the contest at the last second before the deadline. I would have loved to see some of the other entries that didn’t make it. Even with those few that got into the contest, we had such a great variety of awesome ideas and creative work…

Well, now let’s see where the next GH will be heading. ^^

tjub:

Congrats you guys! Ill post a photo later on in my blog of how far my entry got… :slight_smile:

Baggronor:

Good stuff guys, grats to Ishkur :cheers

Alfract:

Congrats man, also hope to take some pictures of how far i got…

Bassman:

My compliments to Iskhur and to every entrant! Good job guys :slight_smile: