[Archive] ASS CANNON HAVE $

vandessel90:

Hii ,

Have anybody a classic ass cannon for sale ,

I’m ready to pay 700 euro’s ?

Pm Me i live in Belgium.

Cieers Kenneth Van Dessel

Bloodbeard:

This is the forth new thread you make with this request. No one here has been offering any in the other threads.

Please bump your old threads in the future.

Try the Oldhammer forum. Doombeard got one there.

vandessel90:

This is the forth new thread you make with this request. No one here has been offering any in the other threads.

Please bump your old threads in the future.

Try the Oldhammer forum. Doombeard got one there.

Bloodbeard
I had in the past some one seller that was willing to offer me a ass cannon but he didn't ship to belgium for some personal reason .... And if the CHAOS DWARF forum isen't the forum to get a classic model of the chaos dwarfs ??? I do nothing wrong with asking if there's anyone willing for sale .... it is not that i have ask it 2 years ago that now nobody willing to sell .... people that needs money ??? You never know ..... my offer is also a serious good offer i think.

Skink:

I had in the past some one seller that was willing to offer me a ass cannon but he didn't ship to belgium for some personal reason .... And if the CHAOS DWARF forum isen't the forum to get a classic model of the chaos dwarfs ??? I do nothing wrong with asking if there's anyone willing for sale .... it is not that i have ask it 2 years ago that now nobody willing to sell .... people that needs money ??? You never know ..... my offer is also a serious good offer i think.

vandessel90
I think you misunderstood what Bloodbeard tried to say. You have all the rights in the world to ask for whatever you want on these boards, and we encourage you to do so. However, in order not to flood the "Market Place" section with lots of threads similar to each other, we ask you to bump your old ones.

Also, this IS the Chaos Dwarf Forum. Still, you have to realize that an Ass Cannon is a very old piece, which is very difficult get a hold of (other than expensive). So, if in the past you haven't received any answer from our members, then is going to be unlikely for you to get one now. Be patient is what I can tell you. Especially because all the Ass Cannons that go on E-bay are usually signaled on these pages. Keep your eyes open (and be ready to dish out a hefty amount of cash for it)!

Doombeard:

I just bought a classic one recently, then I bought one from Sjoerdo, so I might sell my classic one. I PM’d you.

vandessel90:

vandessel90
I think you misunderstood what Bloodbeard tried to say. You have all the rights in the world to ask for whatever you want on these boards, and we encourage you to do so. However, in order not to flood the "Market Place" section with lots of threads similar to each other, we ask you to bump your old ones.

Also, this IS the Chaos Dwarf Forum. Still, you have to realize that an Ass Cannon is a very old piece, which is very difficult get a hold of (other than expensive). So, if in the past you haven't received any answer from our members, then is going to be unlikely for you to get one now. Be patient is what I can tell you. Especially because all the Ass Cannons that go on E-bay are usually signaled on these pages. Keep your eyes open (and be ready to dish out a hefty amount of cash for it)!

Skink
ooh sorry , i'm not sow familliar with the term ( bump) i misunderstand this. i am not so mutch on a computer this means the old message delete before i open a new one ? is that what it means ? i will do this then;

cieers

DAGabriel:

ooh sorry , i'm not sow familliar with the term ( bump) i misunderstand this. i am not so mutch on a computer this means the old message delete before i open a new one ? is that what it means ? i will do this then;

cieers

vandessel90
Even more easily you can write a new reply with the word "bump" and it will show at the head of threads and everyone nows what you mean by it.
Sorry that I can`t help but perhaps you could be interested in one of Sjoerdos cannons, too?

vandessel90:

cieers

vandessel90
Even more easily you can write a new reply with the word "bump" and it will show at the head of threads and everyone nows what you mean by it.
Sorry that I can`t help but perhaps you could be interested in one of Sjoerdos cannons, too?

DAGabriel
i have send sjoerd also a pm but i have not e pm back sow wait ... but thnks for the tip cieers kenneth