[Archive] Asscanon for sale (not mine)

Zuh-Khinie:

Asscanon for sale on ebay… quite the price though.

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/CITADEL-WARHAMMER-VERY-RARE-UNRELEASED-CHAOS-DWARF-SIEGE-CANNON-ASSCANNON-/130864400490?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item1e7820486a

Larendard:

Why the heck is that thing so expensive? o.O

furrie:

Its an old model and there aren’t many around anymore.

bigdark:

This is an Iguana:

It costs $35 at your local pet store.

It is a superior option to dropping a months rent on a poop-blasting lizard.

You feed that Iguana as much chicken as you can buy, hot glue the proper base size to him - I guarantee he will be MVP of your next battle.

Will la tete rouge:

This is an Iguana:

You feed that Iguana as much chicken as you can buy, hot glue the proper base size to him - I guarantee he will be MVP of your next battle.

bigdark
Ok, just a couple of questions though - my army theme is blue, what kind of paint would you use to colour him? What kind of save does he have? Does he suffer from stupidity.

Seriously, I like the model and always covet the rare but if I had £250 to blow on warhammer - I would probably go fr 2 lots of infernal guard, an Iron Daemon, some daemonsmiths, Bull Centaur Renders and Chaos Dwarf Bale Taurus and then get a subway with my change.

Rare yes but worth it...no?

bigdark:

Ok, just a couple of questions though - my army theme is blue, what kind of paint would you use to colour him? What kind of save does he have? Does he suffer from stupidity.

Will la tete rouge
Iguana's love spray paint, FACT. None of them have told me otherwise.

No saves, glass-cannon.

No stupidity - but a random effect of eating years worth of work/money and getting asked to leave prior to battle.

Blue in VT:

This is an Iguana:

bigdark

Seriously, I like the model and always covet the rare but if I had £250 to blow on warhammer - I would probably go fr 2 lots of infernal guard, an Iron Daemon, some daemonsmiths, Bull Centaur Renders and Chaos Dwarf Bale Taurus and then get a subway with my change.

Rare yes but worth it...no?

Will la tete rouge
And in a couple of years your infernal guard will be worth pennies while the value of this piece keeps going up.

It all on your priorities.

Blue