[Archive] astragoth **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

furrie:

I’ve got an astragoth models, which is missing his left arm and his ‘backpack’ with banner poles. Does anybody have some good photo of those two parts, so I can try to re-create them.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I think googling it might help… :wink:

nitroglysarine:

well i have a spare back park I don’t need - converted a different boiler.

Give me a few quid and maybe something for the postage and its your’s if you like?

Thorne:

Hey

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Space-Wolf-Terminator-Thunder-Hammer-A-/380263767585?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item58897c9e21

A little something like that work ?

nitroglysarine:

Joshmohr:

Ay, Google images is your friend. Gratz on getting one though- I’d kill to find one out here. Re-creating them might be a bit of a pain, but I think it could be done. The backpack with plasticard rods (The thick ones), and the arm with some mechanical bitz and greenstuff. Maybe even a different looking arm.

nitroglysarine:

I managed to get my hands on one for next to nothing, but it was plastered in paint, 2 min in paint stripper and its was alive again!

furrie:

nitroglysarine
This looks like a good pic, I will show the results when its finished.

nitroglysarine:

Did you want the boiler I have going spare, or are you looking forward to the conversion ;-D

nitroglysarine:

For ideas (if you are after them) here is my “updated” Astrogoth 2.0

Da Crusha:

I really like the alternative back pack nitro, very cool.

furrie:

I have that backpack still lying around and it indeed looks good. Might go for that backpack.

nitroglysarine:

In fact i’m aiming to get him painted TODAY.

really need to get up to speed again with the brush.