[Archive] Avatars!

Xander:

Not a problem my friend!

Snotling:

hehe, ggod idea, these avatars could be the mark of our community :smiley:

…hm, i love my current avatar, but… i love him, too ^^

can you make the fire in the background make a little … spiral-like? only a few… if not, it would be okay, too. and is it possible to remove the hair and the rest of his arm? i only want the puppet… to much wishes for a little Snot :smiley:

metro_gnome:

since itz all minis over here i think i will revive this guy…

<

Xanderize it!!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

I have the Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer picture as my avatar until I can upload my picture.

Xander:

Next up, Metro.

EDIT:

:slight_smile:

hal:

By the end of the month we’ll all be Xanderized! (as metro_gnome put it)

I should have a pick up soon, my box of renegades just arrived today! :slight_smile:

Xander:

Hehe, they look nice, I think.

In a month I might have some other kooky idea and we could have all new ones again! Who knows! Who knows what the summer will bring? Maybe some new Dwarfs, or something/anything Chaos Dwarfs! Could lead to new conversions, and new models.

Dragonx:

Well hey if it’s not too much trouble I’d love to have one :-p. If a pic is needed then pic shall be found.

Snotling:

yeah thank you, it looks great… i do love my puppets… love my puppets :smiley:

Xander:

Well hey if it's not too much trouble I'd love to have one :-p. If a pic is needed then pic shall be found.

Dragonx
Yep, get a pic of a mini you like!
yeah thank you, it looks great... i do love my puppets... love my puppets :D

Snotling
Glad you like it!

Dragonx:

Ok picture attached, and thx in advance. They are looking great.

Xander:

It shall be done!

Dragonx:

Sweet that looks great, very much appreciated.

metro_gnome:

hehe…

here he is xander…

Hashut’s Blessing:

Goews and gets camera and tries to find lead

Xander:

hehe...

here he is xander...

metro_gnome
Refresh the image. :)

Hashut’s Blessing:

Just waiting for the damned things to upload. then you can choose the best from my photobucket.

EDIT:

One of those please!

gORCUS:

Would it be heretical to ask that you do one without a chaos dwarf model?��It could be sometime before I get to making any, so I was wondering if I could get the mooninites (my current avatar) put on that lovely CDO back-drop until such a time I get a chaos dwarf created? Trust me, if you have ever seen Aquateen Hunger Force, you’d know they are just as cruel and diabolical as the dawi zhar, just a bit inept.

Xander:

I think I want to stick to Chaos Dwarfy models for now. Your model doesn’t have to be made by you. Mine is by Snotling.

HB, are those… Dwarfs? o.O

gORCUS:

Curses! I’ll just have to wait then, I don’t want to use someone else’s model. Thanks anyhoo!