[Archive] Awesome Lamassu

Great taurus 2000:

I’ve been surfing the web and came across this awesome Lamassu model from Raging Heroes:o! Hope you like it, cos I love it:)http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/2378582-manticore-gets-a-lamassu-head

Great taurus 2000:

Sorry, here is the adress again

http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/2378582-manticore-gets-a-lamassu-head

MLP:

You could edit the first post if you like :slight_smile:

As nice a model as this looks, the Lammasu head is not available as GW have stopped them selling it.

Blackspine:

Fortunatley,

the head IS available again.

However, it’s called a Shedu (sphynx head)

It used to come with the model, but now you have to purchase separately.

Seeing that the manticore is one of the best sculpts I’ve ever had the pleasure to see/ own, I can only imagine that the Shedu is just as good.

DAGabriel:

Discussed since 2010.

Today you can buy the Manticore and you pay extra for the “Shedu”-head. Their way of circumventing the IP problems with GW.

Link to a shop here in Germany.

MLP:

I stand corrected and I couldn’t be happier for that! Maybe I could buy the head alone and use it on the Warhammer Forge Bale Taurus model.

Nicodemus:

I stand corrected and I couldn't be happier for that! Maybe I could buy the head alone and use it on the Warhammer Forge Bale Taurus model.

MLP
LOL, the GW IP lawyers would be thrown into a tizzy over that one.... then crap their pants, and die ;)

MLP:

I stand corrected and I couldn't be happier for that! Maybe I could buy the head alone and use it on the Warhammer Forge Bale Taurus model.

MLP
LOL, the GW IP lawyers would be thrown into a tizzy over that one.... then crap their pants, and die ;)

Nicodemus
We can only hope. Maybe I should send them a photo once I've built it, that'll learn 'em!

RichardC1967:

luckily I managed to find one with the original fang and nose ring head on Bartertown.The Manticore head is actually really small compared to the Lamassu head.

Marduk:

Oh, my G!

This is great news.

I had read the discussions about this Lammasu before and I had been looking for the famous head. This does not require any further considerations.

Click on Link…

Add to Cart…

Click, click, click…

Go to the front door and wait for the postman.

Blackspine:

haha.

Yeah. Raging Heroes seemed to pick up the ‘slack’ for GW and some well loved units/ monsters that don’t get much love.

If anyone is a dark elf player (and they better not be! :hashut ) the ‘carnal brides’ or whatever they’re called are fantastic witch elves.

But the manticore is just a show stopper.

I’ve painted a lot of monsters, but can’t get the nerve to tackle her.