[Archive] Back into WAR

Joshmohr:

Hey, I may be getting back into WAR, If you want for me to tell your name for the “Recruit-a-friend” program, Just give me your acct name, or whatever you need, Ill be accepting only the 1st person.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I am Vradraur Fethenhurt. If you need my account name it’s Zhar11, but I will check all of this for you :wink:

EDIT: the login name is zhar11, the account name is Zharhashut and my primary character’s name is Vradraur. I am trying to find if there is a link to give toy ou, but not sure if there is.

Joshmohr:

Alright- Ill re-activate my account any within today or tomorrow

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I’m trying to figure out how to renew my subscription as well, lol.

Warhammerman:

Well, I'm trying to figure out how to renew my subscription as well, lol.

Hashut's Blessing
If it's as difficult as renewing a World of Warcraft account your screwed. :cheers:D

Joshmohr:

WoW… They have overdone it.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, it screwed up and I somehow have a new subscription, rather than renewing my last one. I’ve sent an e-mail asking them how the Hell it happened and to rectify it, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Warhammerman:

Well, it screwed up and I somehow have a new subscription, rather than renewing my last one. I've sent an e-mail asking them how the Hell it happened and to rectify it, lol :P

Hashut's Blessing
Sometimes they delete previous characters if you haven't subscribed in a while. They do that in WoW, but I am not sure about WAR.

aesineir:

lol just don’t talk about wow and characters…  i hate it sooo much:mad, i left 3and a half years age so it might ave changed tho.

but when i tried a character transfer thingy my account stopped. probably ny fault that tho. the bit that got me annoyes about WAR was that mi character has moved server 3 times since it was created, thats annoying when someone else already nicked your name in the new server.[end rant]

the problem is the games are tooo fun.:smiley:

Hashut’s Blessing:

The character still exists if you do a search, but somehow, my account name has my old Collector’s Edition account and a new standard account. I’m not best pleased.