[Archive] Batman: The Dark Knight - Trailer

Pyro Stick:

Batman doesn't have anyone with special powers (at least I can't think of any), at the most it has some unfeasible technology

cornixt
And thats why its so good.

Hobgoblyn:

what about the mud guy?

Malificant
Him and Poison Ivy are sort of exceptions to the rule, but even their powers are pretty low-key. I guess the Crocodile guy and Bane could also be added to the list if you consider super-human strength as part of the factor.

But, yes, Batman was one of the few super heroes who was basically just a human who was willing to go toe to toe with other human opponents which made him great. The Phantom, the Shadow and the Green Hornet were others, but they never had good, strong, colorful recurring villains so they were never as dynamic as Batman who gets such great enemies like the Joker, the Riddler, Catwoman and so on.

Malificant:

bane only had super human strength because of essentially combat stims. he was coked out on roids. dont remember the crocodile guy.

poison ivy, ORIGINALLY did not control plants, she just was a crazy herbologist who had tons of poisonous plants.

what about Thundercats or He-Man the movie? come on, mumra was the coolest villain ever.

in all actuality, my favorite super hero ever would have to be gambit. which pisses me off because he wasnt in X men.