[Archive] Battle for skull pass dwarf fence

Thorne:

Would anyone have any of these that they are not using or likely to be using ?

G.2:

I may have about 2-3 that I would be willing to trade.

nitroglysarine:

I have 6 i bought for a conversion project, now no use at all.

Thorne:

All in all I am looking for 10 of them for a project I am currently undertaking. What or how much would you guys be willing to sell/trade for them. I have a large selection of bits and peices I am not using but its mostly rubbish and a whole bunch of generic primary colour troopers that didnt sell with my bulk ebay clearout.

nitroglysarine:

I’m happy to see them go to a good project really.

Errrm, got any of the dwarf bucklers? - i’m running low for my hat toppers :smiley:

Thorne:

Okey dokey ill have a look in my selection of stuff I think I do have some left in my CD box but Im not 100% sure.

G.2:

Well as regards to my wants…

28mm WW2

Orks (40K)

Quar

Warhammer Empire

Thorne:

Im afraid I cannot help you G.2 with that little list. The Warhammer Empire I have is mostly undead now it went to bulk out my undead army as for Quar I am afraid I dont have any 9 foot tall walking emu’s with machine guns either if thats what you mean other than that skaven guy. Nitro I am still looking for bucklers to top your hats. Seams I put them in a very odd place as I have yet to find any of them and I know for a fact I have many.

nitroglysarine:

I’m happy to wait for a bit while you find them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m in now hurry :smiley:

Thorne:

Nitro … I am sorry. I have found the bucklers but they are in no state to swap you bud. They have fallen down behind the shelf I use for keeping my nitro moors and brake fluid and break cleaner )I use for stripping enamels). Melted deformed pitted and thats just the good ones.

nitroglysarine:

dag-nab-it… anything else to offer that is quick an easy to hand?

Thorne:

I have a near complete chaos vehicle accesory sprue missing only a single head off the sprue. You I recall were asking for the spikey bits off it but you mannaged to get a few of the peices you needed. other than that I cant find too much thats unpainted and didnt get dammaged by the leaking bottle of break fluid.

nitroglysarine:

Hmmm,… you could just give me a few quid for them & postage?

Thorne:

Sure Nitro work out how much you would part with them for and the postage and Ill sendyou it via the dreaded theif paypal.

nitroglysarine:

Not sure, i’ll check how many I have exactly, i’m sure I have at least 7