[Archive] BB end? **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Fequiil:

i am(still not viewable for you) making chaos dwarfs(how obvious), but i don’t really have an idea for how to do the end of a Blunderbuss…

or, i don’t really seem to remember how to do this…

what i want to say is: i have seen a way how to do the end o a blunderbuss, and it had sumfin to do with a sprue, i remember.

it whas not the way with the shields( like everybodie seems to make them) and it wasn’t the way with the 40k chaos things.

do you guys remember?

cornixt:

Any of these what you had in mind:

[[Chaos Dwarf Blunderbuss Conversions]]

Fequiil:

nope, sorry.

it was i a thread not that long ago, ad somebody said that he used parts of a sprue, but i can’seem to find the tread…

Thommy H:

The bucklers from the Thunderer sprue. They’re little round shields with runes on one side. Just file off the runes and stick them on the end of the gun - bingo: blunderbuss city.

Fequiil:

i just told Cornixt that that method is not the one i mean…

Thommy H:

Have you tried the search function then? Or just looking back through threads?

Shakhorth:

Perhaps the way Xander did 'em?

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7936

or

just take a look in the Golden Hat 12 voting thread, lots of nice BB units in it.

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7814

Fequiil:

Have you tried the search function then? Or just looking back through threads?

Thommy H
yes, i have, sadly.:(

@shakhorth:
thhanks for finding the ones of xander, it wasn't my initial plan, but i like them.:hat off

cornixt:

The one at the bottom of the page I pointed to uses bits from a 40k sprue. Is that it?

Nicodemus:

I can’t think of what else it might be… other than the Gargoyle heads from the 40K Defiler sprue (I think it’s also on the Raider and maybe the Rhino too).

Any chance it’s these guys?

~N

Fequiil:

Any chance it's these guys?

~N

Nicodemus
nope, soory, but, thanks for lookin'!:hat off
i'll find it, somehow...
or i'll end up using these little shields from the dwarfs anyway...:P