[Archive] Beastgrave �?" Rippa's Snarlfangs [AoS]

tjub:

These looks pretty close to what steppe hobgoblins used to look? goblins though, but sweat wolf riders for AoS.

Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave – Rippa's Snarlfangs Revealed - YouTube

Jasko:

Indeed, they look awesome! Love the poses. Excited to see the whole lot.

Zanthrax:

They look pretty close to me to our greenskin allies:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/09/14/new-warhammer-underworlds-beastgrave-warband-revealed/

I don�?Tt play AOS but these guys are pretty cool and I think there is a slight nod to the Russian alternative version (unintentional I am sure).

[align=center][/align]

Goltor Lintrepide:

Yep, the models look real good and could be converted into hobgoblin wolf riders in no time! They probably will be overpriced though!

Nicodemus:

These are a pretty good straight sub-in as-is already… their hats look very much like the Oglah Khan Wolfboyz units. I agree they’ll be over priced, so fielding a large number could be tough. Fingers crossed!

These would definitely do in a pinch without much modification to fill out an existing unit of Hobgoblin Wilfriders, and the wolves themselves would made some nice swaps for the old 90s era ones too!

~N

Nicodemus:

I think some of my Hobgoblins are about to ditch their old wolves for an upgrade to these bad boys!

Jasko:

I mean what are the visible differences between hobgoblins and regular goblins anyway? Hobgoblins are a bit taller I suppose, not much to be done here. Usually they wear these caps, unless you go for the Mongolian style, like Oglah Kahn, they already got it. I�?Td say maybe the noses are a little bigger, maybe a smudge of green stuff there. But apart from that? Maybe go through the bitsbox for some additional knives or other details, but that should be it. Really curious to see the whole warband, what kind of models will be in there. But I could totally see myself getting two-three of the boxes.

Jasko:

I mean what are the visible differences between hobgoblins and regular goblins anyway? Hobgoblins are a bit taller I suppose, not much to be done here. Usually they wear these caps, unless you go for the Mongolian style, like Oglah Kahn, they already got it. I�?Td say maybe the noses are a little bigger, maybe a smudge of green stuff there. But apart from that? Maybe go through the bitsbox for some additional knives or other details, but that should be it. Really curious to see the whole warband, what kind of models will be in there. But I could totally see myself getting two-three of the boxes.

Jasko
Mhm, now that I think of it, I guess those three are the whole warband. Yeah, then I guess it's going to be quite expensive to get a classic unit worth of those...

Willmark:

Those definitely echo the plastic gobbos from the late 1990s. I do have soft spot in my heart for those minis and the wolves…

Abecedar:

Poor Hobgoblins.

I am anticipating that their “nether-regions” may experience some pain and discomfort whilst being made to fit the new wolves.

Gargolock:

They look good and wouldn�?Tt require really anything to be hobgoblins, maybe make their faces more hobgobliny.

I do agree that they probably won�?Tt be cheap, They look great but I don�?Tt think I�?Tll go for them.

Oxymandias:

These sculpts are beautiful.perfect update for the old goblin wolf riders. Similar aesthetic but so much more dynamic. And the wolves - wow. They look awesome

Admiral:

Looks great! A worthy retake. :slight_smile: