[Archive] Because nobody loves me in the Off Topic - CD BSB

WarplockMonkey:

Well, since i only got 2 posts (cheers you guys that did, those hwo didnt…you know who you are…) for my BSB, in a CD forum too(!), iv decided to put him on here, painted pics will be up shortly

Standards through the ages!

- Warplock

P.S - The guy in the middle unfortuneatly isnt wearing a pope-hat, its a lifted up visor :stuck_out_tongue:

Sojourn:

oooooooh, a CD BSB… not to be confused with a Backstreet Boy. my mistake :wink:

looking good Warplock… but out of curiousity, why would you post something CD related in the Off-Topic Discussion? seems a lil’ silly to me :wink:

nice work though. great shield. :slight_smile:

but Warplock, everyone loves you. hug

Xander:

Pretty sweet. I like it! :slight_smile:

demonicprince20:

that is awesome

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

minty:

well, I haven’t been here, so I can’t be blamed#

very nice, I like it, just hurry up and paint it:)

Ghrask Dragh:

I like the beard armour hanging from the helm and again the shield is really cool!

Kera foehunter:

wow!!! i wounder who the two post came from.

the pope! lol nice bace i can here the wood elves cry* my trees*

WarplockMonkey:

Sojorn: Well, i thought it would be cool to have all my stuff in the same place, but from now on, i will post all my CD stuff out of the Off Topic

Painted pics will be up later today, its the only CD thing iv been working on…except that is, my GHVII entry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

- Warplock

Willmark:

Yah OT is not the spot for these sweet minis.

Apparently I need to read the rules to Warplock! JK :wink:

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

Nice, I like the one with the lifted up visor the most.

furrie:

they look pretty sweet

wallacer:

What is that on top of the banner? I can’t make it out.

clam:

I’m in love :smiley:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Tharzhul Firehelm:

Fantastic BSB, love the shield, looking forward to seeing it painted.

Lifer:

Wow, looks really good. Especially I like the nose and the shield. I also see that you’re using some of the new DE bits for this. I’m using some too for my CD’s. Great job man, hope to see it painted soon :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Looks incredible, mister! Alas, I would have commented first time around, but not been on. Now, if you could cast it and send one over :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It reall is awesome! Might be easy to decipher once painted (I always find that’s the case), so hurry up, laddie!