[Archive] Best Attitude(3)

Swissdictator:

Best Attitude - A member should be nominated on their forum presence and behaviour towards other members, displaying exemplary attitudes of kindness and encouragement. Please chose from among the 3 nominees.

NOTES:

- Nominees are listed in the poll in no particular order.

- This is a 14 day poll.

Thorne:

Loki is THE member who should be nominated this forum presence and behaviour towards other members, displaying exemplary attitudes of kindness and encouragement now the wearer of the big hat gets this for me.

Willmark:

I’m happy to have been nominated, its tough to be the person responsible for banning people and yet do it in a friendly cheery manner :wink:

nitroglysarine:

Lol, I read that as “Vote for me or I’ll delete your account”,

not entirely sure how I managed that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

tjub:

Lol, I read that as "Vote for me or I'll delete your account",
not entirely sure how I managed that ;P

nitroglysarine
:)

nitroglysarine:

:smiley:

Grimstonefire:

Lol, I read that as "Vote for me or I'll delete your account",
not entirely sure how I managed that ;P

nitroglysarine
:) Made me laugh.

Thorne:

Oh the joy or sock puppeting as ThorneNitroSwisslokiobiewanstrider writes. Lets all make sure its a propper vote then ;)

ThorneNitroSwissLokiObieWanStriderTjub

Swissdictator:

ThorneNitroSwissLokiObieWanStriderTjub]

Thorne
:o

Wow.... LOL

Willmark:

I hope everyone is kidding… you dont know the power of the Dark Side!

Loki:

Loki is THE member who should be nominated this forum presence and behaviour towards other members, displaying exemplary attitudes of kindness and encouragement now the wearer of the big hat gets this for me.

Thorne
Thanks you very much for your kind words, Its great to be nominated again this year , thanks to every one who put me forward :)

clam:

Thorne
Have you been reading my PMs, Thorne? Shame on you - but now you've made it's official - I'll just say, I stand firm - mean every word of it. If every member here were just like Loki ...? - wow! :D