[Archive] Best Dwarf Miniature ever?

Bolg:

I feel it may have more to do with the amount of silliness required to get away with charging £8 per figure. :)
I agree it would look better minus the banner. Why would a Slayer need or want a banner anyway?

Baggronor
Totally agree. Back banner is just silly. (like 99% all back banners) but overall its a very nice model, not the best dwarf model ever but still..

Joshmohr:

wow, that looks great!

Willmark:

I agree with GRNDL (did somewhere warm just freeze over?) wrong type of dwarf.

snowblizz:

I agree with GRNDL (did somewhere warm just freeze over?) wrong type of dwarf.

Willmark
Nope. Still a balmy 22C inside here.

Samurai had huge silly banners attached to them didn't they. Aztec "animal-warriors" used flamboyant headdresses that cannot have been exactly practical. And that's just ignoring nature itself who tops anything we'd come up with by a mile.

Sometimes stupid overbearing impractical back-banners are just the ticket.
"If that dude can fight with an huge unbalancing banner strapped to his back, he must be really bad-ass. Oh damn, he has also killed a Dragon. I really need to find another opponent. Aaaaaaaah!"

Baggronor:

Samurai had huge silly banners attached to them didn't they.
No, they had lightweight, visible, practical banners attached to them :) Not dragon heads that would weigh a ton.

Border Reiver:

Sometimes stupid overbearing impractical back-banners are just the ticket.
"If that dude can fight with an huge unbalancing banner strapped to his back, he must be really bad-ass. Oh damn, he has also killed a Dragon. I really need to find another opponent. Aaaaaaaah!"

snowblizz
all the back banner tells me is "lower your point of aim"

Kera foehunter:

Well i can see why you guys don’t like this figure !!! it means death to you guys !!

he even taller than the big hat and so cute he don’t hide behind a mask !!!

and a barrow of rum to !!! I"M IN LOVE !! * Kera faints and wait for her new hero to pick her up**

clam:

Another great sculpt from Felix’s hands - but like a few others I don’t get, why he needs that heavy looking back banner. Ain’t he meant for Arena Deathmatch? Who would enter the arena with such a banner?

But definitely a great sculpt - and I think that this fig will be added to my collection of AoWs as well.

Kera foehunter:

yea he does have a lot of stuff!! I like this one better than his first slayer

this is a great year so far as new figure for me !!! There been some cool one and it just January

Swissdictator:

I really like it to be honest. I’d lose the top half of the banner, but I’d keep the barrel. I think it is looking good.

If I used him, I’d probably put him on an outcropping, just in case the axes would bump adjacent figures.

Though he is a Western Dwarf, and therefore not one I’d field… the traitorous Western Dwarfs have a cool figure in this.

Kera foehunter:

idea swiss !!take off the Mohawk and add a tall hat!!