[Archive] Better Bull Centaur Pics!

thrawn:

thanks to simon beard from warseer.

these pics make them look a lot better and i’m more seriously considering buying them, despite they’re 2 attacks.

Sign in – Google accounts

Skink:

Still not impressed. They lack the CD feel and character. The more I look at them the more I think to Dragon Ogres with Bull lower halves…

CopperPot:

I think they look awesome thanks for the pics are they from the American games day event if so was there no destroyer.

Taurian:

Thanks for showing these pics. This is the first I’ve seen of the new bull centaurs. There are things that impress me about the design of these minis and there are some negatives, but it’s overall positive. Looking at those heads, they almost look halfway between that of a standard chaos dwarf and a lammasu, if that makes sense. I’ll be sorely tempted to buy these guys as soon as I win the lottery.

Karring:

Thanks a lot for the pics!!!

They have sculpted details in armour and shields, hm… I want a HUNDRED of them.

RichardC1967:

why do they always make models with the least effective weapons options?..hopefully they will offer weapons conversion packs.

Animatone:

Thanks for posting the pictures, and yes they do look cool, but once again not quite what I invisioned. Too Shaggoth meets Mornfang, not enough armored demon dwarf for me, but none the less forge world has my money for 6 anyways. Seeing them against the K’daai really puts into perspective how obscenely big they are.

Seriously 2 attacks is down right awful compared to the look and prescence of the model and now with their new base size having a decently large unit will be even more of a sore thumb to stick out in your battle line. Less maneuverable and more vulnerable. Not a fan of that at all, but still a fan of the model.

Da Crusha:

they are so big they almost make the bases look like cavalry bases.

Seriously 2 attacks is down right awful compared to the look and prescence of the model

Animatone
I was all but sold until you reminded me of this.

brotsorrow:

Thanks for the link!

These new pics make it ever more clear that at least 6 of these models will be pre ordered… I really like the look of them

zobo1942:

I think these look pretty good - just take off the horns and add a gigantic hat!

rpitts2004:

I think these look pretty good - just take off the horns and add a gigantic hat!

zobo1942
Someone has had one too many:yar

furrie:

zobo1942
Someone has had one too many:yar

rpitts2004
I agree with zobo they need hats.

Ravenswood:

I think they need no hats 'cause in new fluff they’re not noble defenders of Hashut’s temples but frezied butchers (who guard his temples anyway).

Love this minis, will buy 6 minimum.

Galladorn:

Those are chariot bases?

Thommy H:

Nope, Demigryph bases - 50x75 mm

Galladorn:

Thank you!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Satan:

I thought the Demigryph was just 50x50?

Grimbold Blackhammer:

At 40 points per model they do just fine. I’ll be running a block and I’m pretty excited about painting them up!

Grimbold Blackhammer

zobo1942:

I think they need no hats 'cause in new fluff they're not noble defenders of Hashut's temples but frezied butchers (who guard his temples anyway).
Love this minis, will buy 6 minimum.

Ravenswood
Frenzied butchers need hats, too!

Thommy H:

I thought the Demigryph was just 50x50?

Satan
Nope.