[Archive] BFSP Blunderbuss Command Unit Changes

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Here’s my WIP progress for Blunderbuss Unit #2. These are the BFSP Thunderers Kera sent me last year. Although the 7 gun touting warriors couldn’t be changed too much from those of Unit #1, I was able to change two of the three command group.

These 3 Battle For Skull Pass Thunderers are being converted into Chaos Dwarf Blunderbuss Command Unit #2.

I wanted to make them look different from Unit #1, so I changed the pose of the Champion as well as the musical instrument of the Musician. Sadly, not too much can be done for the Standard Bearer.

All these models are photographed before I add Green Stuff to change their armour.

The Unit Champion. Note the new arms. They are a combination of four different arms.

The pointed finger comes from the Dwarf Miners Set, the arm attaching that hand was originally open and was from the Dwarf Thunderers set.

The hand holding the gun came from the Thunderers set while the arm was from the Warriors set and was holding a hammer.

Same group from the back.

Here we see the Musicians. The Musician for Unit #2 has been changed to play the drum from the Dwarf Thunderers set.

His original horn was chopped up and filed down so that the drum could fit there. This left a strange location for his hands. Luckily, they weren’t too far away from the drum to make logical sense.

The Musicians from the back.

Kera foehunter:

Great start there T is there going to be a cool banner for these guys

love the guns

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Eventually I’ll give them a banner. Something simular to my Unit 1 banner.

Kera foehunter:

sweet !! keep it comming!! love the in your face guy that poining

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Yeah…he was cool…but I had to hack off his arms and drill out the sockets to put in the new arms.

The pose is saying “Hey! I see them over there!” and then he’s about to bring his BB up into the pointing hand.

The only guy that has a fault is the drummer and that’s his hand. The fingers aren’t quite right…but if I put the drum stick in the right position, it would have been right in front of his face.

BLOOD AXE:

I would love to see them painted & finished!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

…comming soon! LOL!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Finally got to add Green Stuff to these guys!