[Archive] Big Trouble in Little China the Game!

Herby:

Awesome news here guys!

http://www.everythingepic.us/big-trouble-in-little-china

They made a game out of one of my favourite movies. Yeah! Great movie. Kurt Russel at its best.

And now they come with a game. You can only look forward to it. Count me in.

Slavemaster Hod:

I’m a big fan of Asian-themed miniatures, so this should put some new good ones out there.

Willmark:

One of the greatest movies off all time!

Fuggit Khan:

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye, and asks you if you paid your dues; you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol’ Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yes sir, the check is in the mail."

One of the BEST movies ever, and super cool to see a game coming out. The miniatures look great!

I still remember the time me and my friends all dressed up as characters and monsters from the movie for Halloween, and spent all day/night in San Francisco Chinatown. So much fun and hundreds of tourists took photos with us.

Bloodbeard:

I’ve never even heard the name before. Looked up the Danish title. Nothing. … nada…

Herby:

Oh no! Come on Denmark. If you are a Kurt Russell and/or John Carpenter fan you’ve got to know Big Trouble in Little China.

cornixt:

A Legendary deck building game is already out for the movie:
Legendary: Big Trouble in Little China | Board Game | BoardGameGeek

Has fairly good reviews, it’s hard to go wrong with a retheme of Legendary (except for the Firefly version, which has terrible art but is supposedly a better co-op game)

I remember seeing the movie as a teenager and finding it both funny and weird. I should probably watch it again sometime.

Grimstonefire:

Love this film. Cool minis.

Jackswift:

“It’s all in the reflexes”.

Looking forward to this!

Malorndk:

Bloodbeard I have never seen it either but the omnipotent Stegelmann once mentioned it in Troldspejlet so I have at least heard about it.

Abecedar:

Another all time favourite of mine.
And I’m definitely desirous of the mini’s