[Archive] Blackheart's Army Blog

Blackheart:

I took some work-in-progress photos while painting today. Unfortunately I had very bad lighting so there is alot of shades… There are still some small details to be fixed or repainted (like the sorcerers skullstaff x.x) so bare with me.

P.s I have no idea how to paint Obsidian for the Hero’s hammer… anyone who can enlighten me?

Comments are welcome!:slight_smile:

[attachment=2326][attachment=2327][attachment=2328][attachment=2329][attachment=2330][attachment=2331][attachment=2332]

tjub:

Pimp my hat!

Love these guys, a unit or an army of them would be awesome. Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Clinkz:

this guy is great, some really nice stuff coming out of this thread, keep it up :hat off

Blackheart:

Had some spare time this morning and decided to do something about my bfsp dwarf hero. I wanted to try a new hat style just for fun so i made one out of a pen.

He is far from finished, Im going to add some more beard and cover up the patch under his right arm. I might also switch the morningstar for a axe and some more details.

Tell me what you think! :slight_smile:

P.s I still havent painted the hammer of my other hero, anyone who has any ideas on how to paint a huge lump of obsidian?