[Archive] Blog? Why not... (Snotling's Chaos Dwarfs)

AGPO:

That’s truly awesome. I love the scheme especially. (much like mine except I used black instead of brown for the cloth as I paint my bases brown for all my armies). I really like the shading on your general’s cloak, how did you do that?

oboudd:

Those my friend are some great figures.

Oh and Xandor I know kris Aubin I met him at GW bashore.

Xander:

Did you go to another forum, like warseer or something where I was a Xand-o-r? Hehe, usually I go by Xander if it is not taken.

Kris is a champion of the Chaos Dwarf army, though he kinda wussed out and used the Dwarf Army List.

dabiggrotsboss:

These are probably the finest CDs I have ever seen!

Traitor King:

Wow, some great Chaos Dwarfs, truely inspiring.

I love the bases, i might just have to steal the idea :wink:

I also realy like how you did such a great slayer conversion. it looks amzing!

Snotling:

to be continued… here :hat off

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5983

Willmark:

Snotling’s army is a true inspiration! Good Job!

ashur:

Those industrial dwarfs look awesome.

They loosely remind me of the cyclops in strike in that old baron of Munchausen movie.

Merchant:

Its’ just great - nothing more nothing less :slight_smile:

Every single figure, is just inspiring - of course the bases a just one of many great details in your army :slight_smile:

Gombulodge:

make more models Snotling!!!#?&*#$@!!!

Willmark:

Snotling comes and goes sadly so its waiting time for many of us for a true master of the craft.

CheTralfara:

I also add my vote to the demand for more Chaos Dwarfs Snotling-style!

Bassman:

Snotling, you’re one of the two persons (wonder who is the other :rolleyes:) who pushed me back to my old dream to own a Chaos Dwarf army! Get back to your project, we wanna more! :hashut

CheTralfara:

Was the other one Ishkur? The entire showcase gallery made my mind up for me!

Bassman:

Was the other one Ishkur? The entire showcase gallery made my mind up for me!

CheTralfara
Too easy :D yes it was Ishkur's army. It's packed with masterpieces. I'd like to see more updates from him too :hashut

CheTralfara:

Bassman, don’t forget to flatter yourself! yours is already up there with the BEST of them!

Kera foehunter:

He an artist !!! he want to make a grand come back, so he probably working on something grand

to out do himself