[Archive] Blood Angels. Librarian

Zonk:

Librarian in Terminator Armour

ryanamandaanna:

I like that quite a bit. I want to make a large-ish purchase from you, but I feel like several of the things that you sell are stretched across numerous threads. Do you have plans to put everything in one thread for more convenience?

zobo1942:

… or maybe put a link in your signature to your own website where you can sell your products, like most other people on CDO who operate a commercial business?

Zonk:

I don’t have website, probably it will appear in a month. I can’t sell many works, because I do them only for myself.

AGPO:

Gorgeous model, I may have to pick this one up if it goes on sale.

Borador:

Beautiful!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zonk:

Beautiful!

Borador
Here larger photo. The bad camera at me, I obviously need services of the good photographer.

p/s.

Tell and who ниб�fд�O is interested at us tyranids ? )))

Mother of Brood (Tervigon proxy)

vulcanologist:

Your sculpting skills continue to amaze! Looking forward to more of your step by step tips!

ryanamandaanna:

Holy crap that Tyranid is awesome!!!

Borador:

Sorry to say that my heart does not go out to 40k so I’m not a potential buyer for any of these models. But nevertheless I must say that I find it amazing how much detail you can put into one single miniature, very impressive mate!

That tyranid proxy looks damned good aswell!

inkpwn:

I have a friend I need to get a birthday present for, if you were to sell that tyranid I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Zonk:

These  tyranid very big and heavy also stand very expensively, on them a lot of material leaves. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/zonk*11/m.html?_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26+ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5612313835189521876&item=140682089283&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trksid=p4340.l2562

But to you as I can give to the participant of a forum a small discount-4 % if will buy

Drop Spore (Mycetic Spore proxy)

Hive Lord ( Doom of Malan`Tai proxy )

ryanamandaanna:

I’d definitely be down for buying a “Hive Lord”… And I’d be interested in a Drop Spore, depending on cost (looks like a lot of resin).

You really are a magnificent sculptor!

Zonk:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140679413466?ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649#ht_500wt_1287

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140679415456?ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649#ht_500wt_1287

Borador:

Those look even better than the models for which they are proxy’s!

Insane!

brassangel:

Hive Lord ( Doom of Malan`Tai proxy )

Zonk
I would love to order a Doom. Is it possible?

Firehammer:

Do you plan to do a big cannon monster fitting the Tyranid range? Or terrain for them or other Xenos?

Bassman:

You tyranids are really good. Your best models. I felt your stuff was great (hands up!) but really felt like they were missing something to be really “pro”. It could be just the picture, don’t ask me why. BUT your tyranid stuff is really, really good!

If I played tyranids I would buy the whole bunch of your creations…

tjub:

The Tyranid stuff are really cool!

JonJon:

you have alot of talent,maybe you should try to sell some of these