[Archive] Blood Bowl & Fantasy Football Chaos Dwarf Mega-Thread

MadHatter:

Excellent. I was so frustrated for missing these last time, thank goodness I resisted eBay hehe

Cloister
I heard rumors the box was gonna be 105 euros... ebay might be a better option if thats the case :(

Cloister:

Excellent. I was so frustrated for missing these last time, thank goodness I resisted eBay hehe

Cloister
I heard rumors the box was gonna be 105 euros... ebay might be a better option if thats the case :(

MadHatter
All blood bowl metal teams made to order have been 50 bucks Canadian. But we'll see this weekend won't we

Gargolock:

Cloister

MadHatter
All blood bowl metal teams made to order have been 50 bucks Canadian. But we'll see this weekend won't we

Cloister
Could�?Tve sworn they were 60 CAD...

The bull centaur on its own was 30 bucks last time if I recall.

cornixt:

They were US$40-50 last time, so I’d be surprised if they are $50 CAD. Also, you only got the CDs and HGs in the team box - you had to buy the two Bull Centaurs (two Htharks really) on top of that (and every team should take two) for something like $15-20 each. I wouldn’t be surprised if 105 Euros was for all of it.

Jasko:

Ah well, a tiny bit of me was hoping for an all new Chaos Dwarf team, but in the end it was quite obvious that the list said “Chaos Dwarf team” and not some fancy new team name.

But it’s also great to see those models as well. Will have to see if I pick them up, don’t have anything BB so far.

cornixt:

$54 for the team with no BCs, $25 for the BC separately, $79 for both - GW likes to bundle things but give no discount. Plus you need 2 BCs on the team, so a total of $104 for the full set.

On the plus side, you get max number of CDs by buying just one team; a lot of the box sets leave you short by a few.

tjub:

They have updated with a preorder for the whole team, until January 13th.

http://www.starplayershop.com/gb/45-pre-order?fbclid=IwAR1OKzCm_0CuPcY7kd3SnUsGGA30mgFbJLIKSjbws9ZOaSI3lUjWRhlJU7U

Abecedar:

Another team I need but will never field.

tjub:

Abecedar
Why wouldn't you field them?:o

tjub:

Saw this KS a year ago or two, it didn’t make it in the end. So they are about to try a relaunch. Might be of interest to someone here? We seem to be spoiled with new Chaos Dwarf teams these days…

IMO the miniatures seems a bit too big, but thats a matter of taste I guess. Also the painting of the display doesn’t help them. :hat off

Chaos Dwarf old school design resized - Old But Gold reboot by Labmasu — Kickstarter

Abecedar:

Abecedar
Why wouldn't you field them?:o

tjub
I don't actually play Bloodbowl.
I did have about 3 games all up quite a few years ago
And I do have the 4th Ed CD Team of course and a Greebo CD Team
and a team of Female Dwarfs (who will be CD'ified one day).

tjub:

Stumbled across these two, think the first one might have been posted before? But anyway, in case of somebody doing a collection of all Blood Bowl related Chaos Dwarfs out there or something similar… Might be a Sticky-tread for when the forum gets updated? :slight_smile:

Btw, not my personal preference with these exaggerated female stereotypes.

Female Cow Centaur for Fantasy Football

Female Cow Centaur for Fantasy Football

cornixt:

I like the CDs, but the Hobgoblins don’t have enough hob.

Hashoooot:

A bit cartoonish, but the masks are certainly a nice touch!

MadHatter:

meh, this is a 2/5 for me

Admiral:

Multiple existing threads merged and hijacked for a Blood Bowl & Fantasy Football Chaos Dwarf Mega-Thread, akin to what we already sport for T9A Infernal Dwarves and KoW Abyssal Dwarves and AoS Dawi Zharr & Twisted Duardin.

These big threads are for the need of Chaos Dwarfs Online to register in the top search results for evil dwarfs in the various new settings. Please keep most new fantasy football/Blood Bowl Chaos Dwarf discussion to this thread. New Blood Bowl Chaos Dwarf topics which do not necessarily need a stand-alone thread will be merged with this one.

Unlike the aforementioned AoS, T9A and KoW Mega-Threads, this fantasy football one will also feature relevant miniature news from all companies (whereas only GW/FW will show up for AoS, and Mantic for KoW).

Cheers