[Archive] Blood Bowl & Fantasy Football Chaos Dwarf Mega-Thread

Admiral:

Blood Bowl Minotaur from Forgeworld. Behold:

Best of all is how it’s directly useful for ordinary fantasy. The football gear is not so accentuated you need to convert anything to transfer it to Warhammer proper, although a weapon is always a welcome addition. Might need another Minotaur unit filler along with the AoW one for my CDs…

tjub:

Ah, forgot to post him. Been around for a while now, a really good model IMO.

Ghrask Dragh:

I think it is a good model, it wasn’t what I was expecting though, doesn’t quite seem ‘chaotic’ enough.

I was expecting more of…

But then I suppose a little sculpting around the eyes would make him look angry enough

Admiral:

True, Ghrask. The caged face certainly adds to the chaotic look. Might need to convert that.

Firehammer:

Not a fan. Looks like an Ogre with a pacifier, nothing cow-like IMHO.

And if the sculptor knew what that nose ring is for (to subjugate even the wildest bull due to pain), he probaly wouldn’t have put it on a fierce star player.

These two by Meiko actually look like a cow:

Goltor Lintrepide:

Man, this new bull is very nice looking. The best part is : add some chains and he looks like he is dragging something heavy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Abecedar:

Man, this new bull is very nice looking. The best part is : add some chains and he looks like he is dragging something heavy ;P

Yawarakaimatsuka
I like that idea

oozeboss:

I agree entirely with the astute comment concerning the nose ring.

I haven’t decided which will be the ‘regular’ Mino and which will be Grashnak, but the Minos winging their way to me for the LavaBulls are:

and

Zanthrax:

I had not seen this dude before: Chaos Dwarf beer

Sorry if it has already been posted but my infernal dwarfs need this bro.

[align=center][/align]

Admiral:

Ah yes, that one! Thanks for sharing!

No idea if it’s been posted before, but I once stumbled across it while listing CD BB minis. Such a great idea for a mini, especially the two heads! Will need it for ordinary army use as well.

The drunken Dwarf models by GW were actually the very first minis I ordered online from them, back when they had bitz service. Those, and Mordheim Dwarf backpacks. Full circle now with the Chaos Dwarf drinker. :slight_smile:

Zanthrax:

Black tree design (my fave vanilla dwarfs) also had a couple of cool drunk dwarfs

Admiral:

Star Player Miniatures have released a Damned Dwarf Blocker which may be most interesting to people around here:

Zanthrax:

Pretty cool great find bro

cornixt:

Drill arm for the win!

tjub:

Malditos enanos... - starplayershop.com

Star Player Miniatures have released a bunch more player for their coming team.

Thommy H:

Available starting next week…for a limited time only (probably).

MadHatter:

Awesome find, Ill be ordering on release!

gsteelwraith:

Somebody beat me to the punch here. I wanted to post this bit of news. I’ll see about putting my own order together for these guys. I wouldn’t mind adding to my collection of hobgoblins I picked up last year.

Cloister:

Excellent. I was so frustrated for missing these last time, thank goodness I resisted eBay hehe

Zanthrax:

Great news

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.