[Archive] Blood Moon Dwarfs

Sjoerdo:

Not to talk about those Twisted Tales/Dwarves of Myth ones - made by the very talented sculptor Sjoerd Trouwee ;)

- best retro 3rds/Marauders out their. Sadly, we haven't seen news from this guy - in a looooooooooooooong time :D

clam
Well three of them should be coming out soon!

clam:

Best of news, Sjoerd - but you can’t really call them ‘new’, now can you? :wink: When did you finish the last one? 6 months ago? Maybe a dark and cold winter will do you good.

Nevertheless, I’ll be looking so much forward to their release.

- and hopefully, 2010 will be a better year for Hasslefree Miniatures, so we don’t have to wait that long for these.

Sjoerdo:

Best of news, Sjoerd - but you can't really call them 'new', now can you? ;) When did you finish the last one? 6 months ago?

clam
Well, I sculpted Crabclaw when I was on holiday in Danmark, about one and a half years ago, and the big fellow.... yeah could be around a year ago that I sculpted that one! :hat

I am working on a new blunderbuss dwarf at the moment, but I'm not that far yet, and not very pleased anout it sofar...

I'll post some pictures soon...

clam:

Another Blunderbuss :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A shoting one or a rare rank model. Hopefully in style with Kees Headblast. Could really use a second one to mix the unit a bit (Bazooka’s, Swivelgun’s and then Headblast’ers for bulk).

Will be looking forward seeing your WIPs.

Have you been giving up the idea to do a Death Rocket alternative?

Sjoerdo:

Have you been giving up the idea to do a Death Rocket alternative?

clam
I couldn't think of any cool concepts for that one... sculptors block I guess :)

clam:

No need to hurry, it will come to you, I’m sure.

And while we are at it, have you guys seen this:

Heresy Miniatures: , The best miniatures that you never heard of!

Eolith Miniatures is considering doing evil fantasy dwarfs as well (sadly, no official concepts for them).

They are running a poll wether to do dwarfs or Sci-Fi goblins - but sadly it seems like the FoDs want Sci-Fi goblinoids :~

clam:

Sorry for the dobble post :wink:

Only a third of the FoDs want to see Steve Buddle do evil dwarfs, so I guess we won’t see Eolith 28mm Chaos Dwarfs, then :frowning:

Zanko:

@ Sjoerdo: I’m happy to hear that you will release new CDs!

Your greens are awesome!

:hashut

Guardian_A:

Those are some really nice models. I might be picking up enough of them to make a unit of Immortals, . . . . .

Willmark:

As mentioned they look a bit lego-ish to me as well.

Now Sjoerdo’s stuff, always a crowd pleaser.