[Archive] Bloodbowl team(2)

Rozmax:

Need to continue to make the team in this style? Or not? What poses would like?

TheHoodedMan:

It looks spendid :-). A reason to begin Bloodbowl; -).

I would like to have a tackling blocker beginning to jump or a guy with a bandaged head who holds his head with one hand because of headaches :-).

Abecedar:

It is “our” recognized style I suppose. With companies doing a range of hat heights nowadays

I don’t know what other style for CD’s you’d do instead.

Herby:

He looks awesome. But it isn’t the right look for Bood Bowl. He looks like a Chaos Dwarf Warrior who just dropped his weapon and picked up a ball instead.

He must wear a football dress or less armour. Or the armour has to be in a more football dress sporty style. At least throw a facemask on his helmet. You know what I mean.

Blood Bowl is all about Football not war.

Bloodbeard:

I like him, he looks good. But a few suggestions:

Drop the ‘skirt’ part of his armor. That makes no sense in a ball game.

Chaos Dwarf teams have no throwers or catchers. And you’ll very rarely throw the ball with a dwarf. The throwing and catching is primarily done by the hobgobins.

Herby:

Chaos Dwarf teams have no throwers or catchers. And you'll very rarely throw the ball with a dwarf. The throwing and catching is primarily done by the hobgobins.

Bloodbeard
Okay that's a valid point but it looks so good when at least one guy is in a throwing and one in a catching position. I don't like it when all guys just stand around.

Timothy Archer:

so great ! love your sculpt !!

Slavemaster Hod:

What a great idea. Are those parts from Russian Alternatives?

Rozmax:

Are those parts from Russian Alternatives?

Slavemaster Hod
No.

Carcearion:

Wow he looks great! Reminds me allot of the standalone forgeworld Daemonsmith they released. I’m not into the fantasy football thing myself but I’m sure I could find allot of uses converting them. I could see going a little sportier with them too though (much as it might pain my conversion efforts) if you�?Tre really going for the fantasy football crowd.

I don’t know how much you can tell us but are you going to be involved in a new Fantasy Football line???

@Slavemaster Hod You’ll be seeing the similarities their because Rozmax sculpted the RA Chaos Dwarf line :stuck_out_tongue:

Rozmax:

It is "our" recognized style I suppose. With companies doing a range of hat heights nowadays
I don't know what other style for CD's you'd do instead.

Abecedar
For me different style, it's not just a big heat. For me it's another anatomy. This mini I did like last forgeworld sorcerer.
He must wear a football dress or less armour. Or the armour has to be in a more football dress sporty style. At least throw a facemask on his helmet. You know what I mean.

Blood Bowl is all about Football not war.

Herby
Maybe you right. I need to think about this.
I like him, he looks good. But a few suggestions:

Drop the 'skirt' part of his armor. That makes no sense in a ball game.

Chaos Dwarf teams have no throwers or catchers. And you'll very rarely throw the ball with a dwarf. The throwing and catching is primarily done by the hobgobins.

Bloodbeard
I saw the rules after I started to sculpt. But only blockers it's to bored.

Firehammer:

Go ahead! I’d love to see and buy a Chaos Dwarf team sculpted by you :cheers

tjub:

I saw the rules after I started to sculpt. But only blockers it's to bored.

Rozmax
You could add some mutations to them?

Enjoysrandom:

Looks great Rozmax, would just fit out a team of 16, would be great to see 6 different sculpts of Chaos Dwarves.

Personally i like the skirt, i don’t think it really needs to make sense its fantasy after all.

I like the idea of a thrower but would be good to have a more blitzer and blocker, maybe have extra hands so your thrower could be a runner, maybe some sort of coach/ref and maybe a cheerleader.

I would defiantly be up for a Rozmax Chaos Dwarf Bloodbowl Team!!!

Please keep the updates current!

Admiral:

While not very deeply into Blood Bowl, I think the clean shoulder pad will leave enough space for player number to shine. I think the thrower is great! Such good movement, with Dwarfy proportions. Keep the skirt, we can see his knees anyhow and the scalemail skirt adds to the overall movement of the character. Splendid start to the team!

As for blockers, this bloke is just a blocker who’s got his hands on the ball, right?

Firehammer:

Any progress?

As said, Chaos Dwarfs won’t dare to throw a ball with their low agility. But I’d love to see nice brawling or “running” or provocating or pointing or showing off poses (with football or enemy parts :wink: ). Also you could add a trainer, cheer leaders (I use male army musicians BTW), sorcerer, apothecary, Budweiser counter, turn and reroll counters, bull centaurs and their stunned counters.