[Archive] Blue's Late Summer Clearout! PRICE DROP including on MM90s!

Blue in VT:

Time to clear the decks for some new incoming minis…please help me!!

:hat off

LIST UPDATED AND PRICES LOWERED August 20th

Allright! thanks to all who checked out my WWII stuff…now its time for the rest of the random bits that have been cluttering up my games closet.

Here are the details.  I will post a price with each lot of figures…I will also post a link to an album showing my current Wants at the bottom of this list…I generally prefer trades but if that doesnt happen I’m happy to have $  ;D  Also the more you get the more I’m willing to discount.  

I’m located in the US but am willing to ship anywhere…as long as you are willing to cover the cost.  I try my best to ship economically without endangering the figures.  Shipping is not included in the price listed…ask me for a quote.

I’ve traded with dozens of people on this board and other forums in the past and have good trading rep…if you need references…then ask Id be happy to point you toward some folks I’ve dealt with in the past.

Ok…enough jibber jabber…lets get to the figs!

Imperial Dwarf Xbows (I have the xbows too) $4 each or $25 for all 7 $23 for ALL

Dragon Co. R&F $4 each or $11 for all 3 $9 for all

Drunk Dwarf and Long Beard Muse $4 each $3 Each

Non-GW dwarfs…$1 each

Black Scorpion Dwarf Lord $4 $3

Marauder MM90 Chaos Dwarfs $9 each $8 Each or $30 for all 4 remaining

Bretonian Archers $5 for the lot $4 for the Lot

Reapeating handgunner torso (NO legs) $2 each or $12 for all 8 $5 for the remaining 4 torsos

Marauder Giant (NOTE missing the barrel and sword from his belt $40 $35 (this is under consideration elsewhere but not commited to)  Also this guy is heavy…keep shipping in mind

Marauder 4th ed Wolf boys…$4 each or $16 for the remaining 5 $14 for the remaining Riders (I may have wolves for these but will have to look…no promises)

Marauder MM32 Wolf Boy (NO wolf) $5

Marauder MM30 Goblins $4 each or $18 for all 5

Misc. Oldschool Citadel Goblin archers $3 each

Misc Citadel Goblins 2 $2 each for the ones with clipped tags $3 each for the intact ones or $12 for all

Beastmen $3 each or $12 for all 5

HE Dragon Princes $5 each

Let me know if you see anything that interests you…

Here is a Link to my Wants Album: http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k285/csabick/Miniatures%20Wants%20List/

Cheers,

Blue

G.2:

Hey blue, I would like the following.

Bugmans Rangers R&F - $15 for all 4

Empire armored archers - all

1 empire gunner - top left of picture

4 Reapeating handgunner torso (NO legs) $2 each - the two carrying swords and two others.

Borador:

I’ll PM you for the chaos dwarf crossbows!

Nicodemus:

I’m interested in all of the MM90 guys you have on hold actually… so if something falls through keep me posted!!

~N

G.2:

I just had a look at your wanted list, and out of that entire list, the only items I have are some old school black orc command. But I will need to check the lead pile and make sure I have duplicates of these guys.

I will in touch soon, with what I have for you. Otherwise it will be a cash transaction.

Blue in VT:

Hey blue, I would like the following.

Bugmans Rangers R&F - $15 for all 4

Empire armored archers - all

1 empire gunner - top left of picture

4 Reapeating handgunner torso (NO legs) $2 each - the two carrying swords and two others.

G.2
G.2

hhhmmmm...somehow I missed this post. I'll be happy to reserve all of those for you except the Estillean hand gunner...he may be headed elsewhere...but You'll be first in line if that falls through. I'll drop you a PM with the final numbers when that shakes out.

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT:

I'm interested in all of the MM90 guys you have on hold actually... so if something falls through keep me posted!!

~N

Nicodemus
DOH! thats frustrating eh?  I'll keep you posted if the other deal goes south.

Blue

Blue in VT:

Prices lowered on remaining items…including MM90s!

Cheers,

Blue