[Archive] Blunderbuss Dwarf

Zanko:

I just found this new dwarf at Troll Forged Miniatures! This guy was made (like 2 other ones before) by the well known Rozmax! :cheers

Imo this is a cool guy - a kind of hybrid between a CD and a “ordinary” dwarf! :wink:

Here is the link: Blunderbuss Dwarf

:hashut

clam:

Finally :smiley:

He has been a long time one his way. Sadly they are still resin casts.

I’ll need one of those to finish my small Black Dwarf warband. Sadly he is probably a bit to big to be used as Blunderbuss in my army :frowning: - it would have looked cool with some of these mixed in with Sjoerd’s Kees fig.

dncswlf:

I like the way the gun barrel ends… nice find Zanko! I’d use a few of em!

(is he the guy that was sculpting the blunderbuss dwarf holding a bomb? or am I mistaken?)

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Excellent figure! It wouldn’t be hard to just give him a Tall Hat.

clam:

I like the way the gun barrel ends.. nice find Zanko! I'd use a few of em!
(is he the guy that was sculpting the blunderbuss dwarf holding a bomb? or am I mistaken?)

dncswlf
Not excatly a new fig. Roxmax posted it something like 7 months ago - here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5853&pid=100194#pid100194

And you are mistaken ;) This one is made by Rozmax and released at Trollforged.com. The one with the grenade is made by Sjoerd Trouwee :D :D And will probably end up at Hasslefree Miniatures.

dncswlf:

oooh, he did the cool general guy with the raised shield. I knew I had seen his name before! Thanks Clam!

clam:

Yeah, he did that one and then he did this Sorcerer:

Both, sold through trollforged.com

Btw: The sorcerer also found it’s way to our GH XI as well - take a good look at entry no. 6 :smiley: