[Archive] Bog - Fimir size

Zanko:

Here are the “new” Bog from Blood Moon Miniatures in comparison to other minis - like requested! :wink:

Though I have no Ork for comparison I hope these pics will suffice!

:hashut

BLOOD AXE:

Where is that minotaur from?? The new plastics stink!!! They are $41+ for 3, when Ogres are 6 figs for less. Im looking for some good & reasonable minotaurs.

Zanko:

Where is that minotaur from??

BLOOD AXE
This is one of the quite new Avatar of War Minotaurs!

Here is the link: AoW

BLOOD AXE:

Great figure. Maybe for a Doombull, cant afford those prices for “troops”.

dncswlf:

No Orks? Zanko… I thought you had everything!! wait… don’t you have orcs in your chaos dwarf army? at least the grenadier ones :wink: Love that Minotaur!

Can’t wait to see your fimir army!

Zanko:

@ dncswlf: I own Orks - certainly!

Grenadier models as well as old GW ones but in the moment these minis are cleared away in the basement! :slight_smile:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

These are pretty interesting models. I take it the Fimir is the green guy.

That gourd head CD is rather large in comparison to the rest of the CD’s.

I like the 2 headed guy the best!

maelzch:

where’s the Chaos Dwarf with the red armour from?

Zanko:

where's the Chaos Dwarf with the red armour from?

maelzch
This guy was made by Rozmax (a member of CDO) and was released at Troll Forged Miniatures!

Here is the link: Rozmax Chaos Dwarf

... and yes the Bog/Fimir is the green one!

clam:

Really appreciate that you are doing this for me (and maybe others) - and they will do just fine - as I got every single model in comparison. Thanks, Chris.

Think I’ve found out what to use as ‘green skin’ in my army :wink: These or those orc based Fimir conversions from the Tales of Battle #6 - magazine. Anyone (like you Mattbird ;)) that knows where to find this Brett Amundson and his Fimir work online?