[Archive] Brush Slave #2 - Voting

clam:

So, we are now ready with the voting for the second Brush Slave Challenge.

The challenge was put down by �?~Blue in VT�?T and the theme was: �?oRoll them bones!�?�

Entries were posted here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8652&page=1

Now, please vote for the entry you think did the job best.

Voting will run for 5 days.

Down here you’ll find a picture summary to help you pick the right one. For more view�?Ts, please look in the original challenge thread - mentioned above.

Entry #1:

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

Entry #5

Entry #6

Entry #7

Entry #8

Entry #9

Entry #10

Blue in VT:

WOW! all fantastic entries this go around…everyone is stepping up their game…cheers to all! I wish I had more votes to spread around…

Clam…thanks for setting up the poll and everything!

Cheers,

Blue

Hazkar:

some pretty cool stuff in this competition…unfotenately i´ve just one vote

good luck to all of you

dncswlf:

Yeah Awesome stuff… I just wish I had a better pic for mine!! everyone else… Kudos!!!

clam:

Clam...thanks for setting up the poll and everything!

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT
It's my job to please guys like you :D

Fequiil:

It's my job to please guys like you :D

clam
that sounds totally wrong:sick

GRNDL:

Dang, what happened here? I thought the vote would be for 7 days. I go to put in my vote and boom, its over.

Grats to the winner. Those 3 skellies are niiiiceee!!!

clam:

But you won youself, GDNDL ??!! - but congrats, of course :wink: The LE Space Skeleton was sweet and a worthy winner.

dncswlf:

The chipping paint on the air tanks and the helmet were ace… the space skeleton is just awesome! good choice!!! voting was very difficult!!! Kudos on the win GRNDL!!!

GRNDL:

Well that’s all kinds of crazy. LoL, I see now. I didn’t see the vote bar at the bottom, just the one for #2, but still. There’s much cleaner, nicer painted and far more diligent work in the other entries. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the votes! I’m not sure what I’m going to do with all this prize money. :wink:

I guess now I have to concoct a weird theme for the next one. Stay tuned.

furrie:

Not to wierd I hope :stuck_out_tongue:

Borador:

Congrats mate!

Kudos to all who entered! ^^