[Archive] Brush Slave #4: ...Do ya punk...Do You feel lucky?

G.2:

Here is my entry.

and if the text is not allowed in the image, then here is the same entry with no text.

nitroglysarine:

I have two words:- AWESOME and WTF?

G.2:

Try these:

Main Website

Forum

Youtube animation

Skirmish Rules

clam:

What a start :slight_smile:

ZombieSmith’s Quar :smiley: - doesn’t really get better that that does it? Best Sci Fi universe out there IMO. Such a pitty he doesn’t have a distributor over here.

Lovely work on some incredible miniatures. Excellent, G.2. :hat off

Btw: Almost anything is allowed here - just keep it to a single picture - and I’m pleased.

nitroglysarine:

They are pretty awesome!

Ahh memories of Dark Crystal. ;D

G.2:

ZombieSmith's Quar ... Best Sci Fi universe out there IMO.

clam
I have only started collecting Quar in the last 2-3 months, and they are awesome little models.
Such a pitty he doesn't have a distributor over here.

clam
I know what you mean. There is no distributor over in Australia either. I buy my stuff online, either via the zombiesmith website or occasionally on eBay. But it is worth the effort.
Lovely work on some incredible miniatures. Excellent, G.2. :hat off

clam
Thank you sir. The level of these competitions are always EXTREMELY high. I am just happy to be part of it - finally.
...just keep it to a single picture - and I'm pleased.

clam
Done. The image is a single file. I made sure to go to your original thread and re-read the rules.

Blue in VT:

:cheers Great G2…the seal is broken!

I am very intrigued by the Quar…I’ve only recently discovered myself…very interesting.

Love the painting and the Vehicle…NICE!

Blue

clam:

Now that the seal is broken I will post my entry as well.

Don’t think this guy needs any presentation - as I think we all know what he is “not” supposed to be :wink:

…just keep it to a single picture - and I’m pleased.

clam
Done. The image is a single file. I made sure to go to your original thread and re-read the rules.

G.2
Now that the spirit I’m after. certainly candidate for CDO award 2011 - best attitude, now :smiley:

Blue in VT:

:cheers

Looks Great Clam…excellent work on the base!

I hope he uses a Tommy gun in the up coming movie!

Blue

Ogrob:

Damn, I need to come up with something great to top the two entries that are already in. What the heck do I do?

clam:

Yes you have Ogrob - but pretty sure you’ll be able to come up with something :slight_smile:

and thanks, Blue :slight_smile: I’m really looking forward to this movie. Crazy about superheroes/super villains and see every single one I can come across, though I’m often let down by the quality of them - but this one will be different, I sure :rolleyes:

BTW (and totally OT): Anyone now of other ‘not’ famous comic superhero/villians 28-30mm miniatures out there. This one came with Bucky and I also have HF’s Hellboy - but what’s else out there - other than Knight Models Star Wars?

GRNDL:

Ok, well that was a short contest. I think its already over. Not much point in submitting anything now. :stuck_out_tongue:

G.2:

BTW (and totally OT): Anyone now of other 'not' famous comic superhero/villians 28-30mm miniatures out there. This one came with Bucky and I also have HF's Hellboy - but what's else out there - other than Knight Models Star Wars?

clam
I replied to this question over here (created a thread just for the answer).

Check it out here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9259
Ok, well that was a short contest. I think its already over. Not much point in submitting anything now. :P

GRNDL
Ha ha ha, I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering how to "withdraw" my entry as it doesn't even come close. My 4 year old son may have painted it, ha ha ha.

The reality is, that I am actually happy to be amongst it all. It like hanging around with the cool kids.

GRNDL:

Ha ha ha, I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering how to "withdraw" my entry as it doesn't even come close. My 4 year old son may have painted it, ha ha ha.

The reality is, that I am actually happy to be amongst it all. It like hanging around with the cool kids.

G.2
No way, its your entry that made me decide. Clam's just hammered the point home.

clam:

It’s not a comp. and not about winning!

It’s a challenge - and we challenge you to paint something holding/firing/… a weapon - so come on, you know you can do it - and we want to see you do it. And after all, do you really want to pick a theme again, already? Ask Blue, think he see it more as a punishment than a reward :stuck_out_tongue:

And @ G2. I won’t let you redraw. Your entry is exactly what this is all about - and very glad to see you entry here. And your entry certainly sets a standard to be followed. Cause purpose with all of this is just to get something painted and maybe improve a bit while doing so.

GRNDL:

It's not a comp. and not about winning!
It's a challenge - and we challenge you to paint something

clam
PHtphtphpthphtpht!!!

Thorne:

Oh well

I needed a squad leader anyhow :stuck_out_tongue:

clam:

Squat or Squad? :slight_smile:

Glad to see that we are more than two that have actually been painting in April :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice job, Thorne :hat off

Thorne:

Yep I was more inspired by the classic clint pose than anything else.

clam:

Come on guys. Only 5 days left. Surely you must have painted something.

Posted from my HTC while lying at hospital. Now that’s dedication :smiley: Hopefully I’ll be back home tomorrow. Though, I can’t feel my left foot - but should return within a month or two. Been here for two days and its killing me. Long live smart phones :smiley: