[Archive] Brush Slave League - Round 6 announcement

clam:

ROUND 6

Summer is here (if you live on the northern hemisphere, like I am) and its time for relaxation and time off.

But for those that are thinking about BSL and a new team replacement - here are the details:

Round 6, deadline will be on:

31st August 2012, 11:59 pm CET

(yes, next deadline is in 2 months - just so you can put just a little extra effort into you entry - and has nothing to do with me being in Potugal late July/early August, nothing to do with that at all :P)

Oh! - and don’t forget, its totally up to you - cause like rules says:

“You do NOT have to enter a new team in each round after entering the league, but you are ENCOURAGED to do so.”

For those of you who enters a new team please make sure that:

Your entry must include

- A name or title :slight_smile:

and

- a direct link to your picture(s) with the use of a direct URL (without preview or size restrictions). And IMGs are great for presentations, but direct URLs are much better :smiley:

If emailed, please use attachements, not any fancy email sharing feature from your hosting site, please.

And do make sure you picture resolution don’t exceeds 800x800, please.

The rules
Do you want to be a part of this?
Well, if you do it’s quite simple. All it takes is that you make a commitment by posting your name here (so I know how many participants to expect) and start painting your first team (i.e. paint at least 3 themed gaming miniatures).

When you’re done put some effort into making a presentation of your team and then take a look at the rules for: “how to enter”.

You’ll have a disadvantage of a late start of course, but as it’s actually just about getting stuff painted, who cares?

Oh! and keep your entry close - as we like surprises:) Oh, and don’t forget to check all the rules for any other restrictions etc.

List of coaches, with a new teams for round six (New team bonus):
  • Ryanamandaanna
  • Zanko
  • G.2
  • Lord Aldades
  • Bolg
  • theforgefather
  • DAGabriel
  • clam
  • Bas_2312
  • Unzul
  • Obsidian Muse
  • warh

New participants/coaches, with a starter team:

DAGabriel:

Work started, just primed a complete unit, hope to finish it in 2 months.

clam:

Still more than a month left for Round 6, but already received 3 great entries so far. Should you finish and send in an entry during the next 14 days, I might not respond to it. Will probably not have much internet access the next free weeks, but will look into it after that.

Have a nice summer :hat off

Bolg:

Enjoy your holiday (:

Borador:

Mayhaps I can paint something up after I get home from the hospital sometime next week, I’ll do my best!

Have a nice holiday everyone!

Mostyn:

Profuse apologies for missing last months -work sent me away, far from paints and little men, for 4 weeks at short notice so my grand plans were officially buggered. Just got back of holidays and with an empty house I’ll have something for the next round…

clam:

So, guys the holiday is over - and it’s time for start painting again :smiley:

Bolg:

Team is ‘finished’, only needs a final shield design and some grass on the bases (:

DAGabriel:

Team is finished, think I will try to expand it by one or two minis.

Borador:

Haha the only progress I’ve made so on my entry is that new paints have arrived and that I hope to be able to finish 3 chaps just before the deadline. Don’t even know for sure if I’ll be able to base or photograph them, but I at least want to get something painted. Being in hospital is taking up all my time haha. I am making good progress with the treatments though, so I’ll should be having plenty of time soon enough, when I am cured.

Might still miss out on this round though, sorry guys!

Lord Aldades:

How many rounds are we going to run btw, as I got a week of holidays comming up in a fortnight and as such the chance to get some planned painting done?

Bolg:

I think 3 more after this (and one themed round). it is written down somewhere.

Oh and the pic for this round have been send in.

clam:

8 rounds in total - so two more - and please remember that round 8 is another themed one (and still a secret, but not for long) :frowning:

clam:

And will those that have entered round 6 please check post #1 and see if their name is there, please?

Bolg:

Really looking FW to the pics of this round, I made use of the extra time and I think more people here did (:

clam:

Well, in that case I should recieve a tons of PM today. Havent seen them yet, but the day ain’t over yet, right?

Still something like 12 hours left gentlemen :slight_smile:

Is it too obvious that I’ve finished :smiley:

Borador:

Won’t make it, again. I have tried though, as I have actually been painting so it’s a start. 1 figure has almost been finished and had another one primered. In the best case scenario I might even be able to manage entering a team for round 7 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Unzul:

entry send…

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

clam:

Got it - thanks :hat off

Obsidian Muse:

I’ve send my entry to Clam. Twice in fact, but the first time I forgot that all pictures need to be 800 x 800 pixels or less. I really need to spend more time at the painting table.